Chapter 40

Arielle's p. o. v

I smiled as I held Greyson's little hands as we practice our walking.

Vixen is 5 and Greyson is 2 now.

Vixen looks like he's about 7, which makes me sad. I want my baby to look as little as long as he can. Greyson is defiantly a moms boy and I love it so much. He constantly sleeps with Thanto's and I.. Thanto's doesn't like it because it stops him from getting what he wants.

" Mom! Greyson won't stop touching my stuff!" Vixen screamed and I went upstairs.

" You will share! Do not yell! Greyson is aloud to play with your stuff! " I said as I picked Greyson up and handed him the toys he wanted. I went downstairs and made some lunch. I than heard the baby cries.

Did I mention that I had another child with Thanto's? We had a baby girl this time.

Penelope Grace Black.

She is 8 months old and extremely precious and tiny.

I walked into her room and picked her up, I smiled as I saw her big brown eyes blink many times and than look straight into my eyes.

" Mommy! " Vixen yelled as he came into P's room.

" Yes? " I asked as I followed him out of P's room.

" I'm really hungry!! " He jumped around and I saw Grey slowly walking around the house.

" Alright, go sit down." I said as I picked Greyson up and went into the kitchen. I sar Grey in his high chair and P in hers.
I gave them all chicken nuggets ripped up with some juice.

" When will daddy be home? " V asked.

" He should be home soon." I said as King came walking in. He's getting old. He's pushing 7. They usually only live to be 8-10.. It makes me sad thinking about it. Lizard is 6, Norman is 6 also.. My little old babes..

" Mama! " P said as she slammed her fist on the table.

She has my brother's temper.

Speaking of my brother, he married Shay, and they have a set of girl twins. Anna and Belle, they're a year old.

Thanto's and I are still engaged, I don't want to get married while pregnant and I'm currently almost back down to 103 from my baby weight. I gained 60 pounds with Penelope and I currently weigh 105.

" I miss daddy," Greyson said as he shoved a nugget into his mouth.

" Daddy will be home! Don't shove your mouth full of so much food! " I said as I handed everyone a napkin.

" I'm home! " Thanto's said as he walked in.

" Thank goodness," I said as the kids said," daddy! "

" I have to get ready! Watch them! " I said as I ran upstairs and straightened my hair and did my makeup. I finished my hair and makeup and I than put on some jeans, heels, and a cute shirt.

I then grabbed my purse and keys, I kissed all the kids and Thanto's goodbye and promised to be back soon.

I hopped into the car and began my way to the store.

" SHIT! " I yelled as I swerved.

Thanto's p. o. v

" Vixen- bed! " I said as I had Penelope on my side and Grey on my right.

Vixen pouted but went upstairs.

I carried Greyson upstairs and turned his night light on once he was in bed and tucked in.

" Can I kiss P?? " He asked..

" Yeah, son," I said and let him kiss her head.

I ruffled his hair and walked to P's room and fed her, having her fall asleep in my arms, I than placed her into her bed and shut the lights off. I shut the doors and I walked downstairs and began watching tv..

I was wondering what was taking Arielle so long at the store, she's usually home before the kids go to bed..

I grabbed the phone as it began ringing, it was an unknown number. I almost hit deny, but I quickly clicked accept.

" Thanto's Black? " The voice asked.

" Yes? " I asked confused, I wasn't having any trouble with any packs, so this couldn't be a threat.

" I'm have information about your wife," He said.

" What do you mean? " I asked as I stood up.

" She's dead,"

A/N;

This is the end.
I could bring it back, but I highly doubt I will. I hope you enjoyed the story! Thank you guys for the votes, comments, and the fans! It means a lot!