Chapter 7

Arielle's p. o. v

" Arielle! " My mom called from downstairs.

I pulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs," yes momma? " I said as I leaned against the counter.

" The dance starts at 7, so you have to be ready by 6:30." She said.

I diverted my gaze to the clock, it was only 2.

" I have at least another hour or so before I need to start getting ready," I said as I grabbed an apple and took a bite.

" Well, I'm just informing you. Don't make me have too again, I trust you to be ready. I don't want to rush to get you ready." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" It happened once! " I said as I let the dogs in and I walked upstairs.

I checked my phone and I had 5 messages.

2 from my friend Shay and then 3 from Marcus.

" I'll see you at the dance tonight." One text message read.

" I can't wait to see you," The next message said.

" Until then, princess. " The last message said.

I rolled my eyes and deleted the messages. I then read Shay's.

" Hey babe," One message read.

" I miss you," the second said.

" Miss you too," I sent back and then plugged my phone in. I spent the next hour watching Criminal Minds and repeating to myself that I could figure out who did it faster. Criminal Minds is the shit. I love it so much.

I walked into the bathroom and I turned my curler on. I started to do my makeup. I decided to do a bit more for tonight, so my makeup took me 30 minutes. My hair took me an hour!! Can you believe that?!! This is why I never curl my hair!

I walked over to my closet and I yanked on the dress I got for tonight, I then pulled on my white heels.

I got my phone and I walked downstairs.

" My baby is so grown! Go by Anderson so I can take pictures! " My mom said as soon as she saw me.

Anderson & I both whined but did as she said.

" I have some beautiful children," She smiled and put the camera away.

" Alright, is everyone ready? " She asked and everyone nodded.

We made our way to the car and spent the next twenty minutes jamming out.

Once we arrived it was packed. We had to park half way down the street! We slowly walked in, it was so crowded it was crazy! We squeezed our way through and into the kitchen. I found some water and drunk it.

" Arielle! " I heard my voice be shouted as turned my head, I was met by Carrie.

" Oh, hey Carrie." I smiled trying to be nice.

" You look so pretty! " She smiled.

" Thank you! As do you! " I smiled at her.

" All the males are looking for their mates tonight," She said.

Once she left I walked over to my dad.

" Carrie said all the makes are looking for their mate tonight, what's a mate? " I asked him.

" It's your soulmate. Yes, they do exist and you will know when you find him." My dad said as my mom pulled him onto the dance floor, leaving me alone. Anderson left awhile go.

" Anderson anywhere near? " Setho's asked me.

" More than likely, sniff him out." I said as I turned around and faced him.

" You are feisty," He laughed.

" I'm perfect," I rolled my eyes as I looked at the dance floor, seeing Carrie and Anderson making out.

" Anderson's over there making out with Carrie," I said and pointed toward's them.

" Alright. Have you seen my brother? " He asked me.

" Do you expect me to keep track of all of your friends? Who's your brother? " I rolled my eyes.

" Thanto's," He said.

" The guy this party is for? " I asked, he nodded.

" He's becoming The Alpha," He said.

" Great. I don't know what he looks like, so to answer your question to where he is- I have to say I don't know. "

Thanto's p. o. v

I walked out of my room and I heard the music bumping downstairs.

I walked in and everyone bowed and went back to dancing, I needed to find my brother. I then smelt the most amazing smell. It was.. Vanilla.. and pumpkin. I followed the scent the best I could, but I couldn't find the smell!

" Mine," I mumbled as I shoved my way through the crowd, but I still couldn't find it. I started to think that I wouldn't ever find the smell, but then I did. I saw her.

She was talking to my brother, I let out a growl and she jumped, my brother just slowly looked up at me.

" Thanto's chill," He said once I got over to them.

" Mine," I growled as I wrapped my arms around her.

" Um, what? " She squeaked out as she tried getting out of my grasp, which pissed me off. Why doesn't my mate want me?

" Thanto's is your mate," My brother answered her once I let go of her.

" Hm, I need to find my parents and my brother," She said as she dashed into the crowd.

" She'll be back," My brother grabbed my arm stopping me from following her.

" Why were you talking to her! " I growled.

" She's Anderson's sister. I asked if she knew where he was. I then asked if she knew where you were. " He answered as he took a drink of whatever he was drinking.

" Well, she is mine and I will kill for her," My wolf took over and growled.

" Here she comes, man. Good luck trying to tell daddy Aaron you're taking his sweet princess away," Setho's said as he danced into the crowd and got a girl to grind on him.

" Alpha Thanto's, my daughter has gotten me why? " Aaron asked me.

" Mine," I growled and pulled her into my chest.

" My baby has found her mate! " Angela cheered.

" What! " Anderson said as he came into view.