Chapter 17

Thanto's p. o. v

I'm running out of time.

I must find her.

I've been running around for ages, her smell gets a bit further into the woods each day.. and then it just stops. Something has happened too her. I know she would've called her family by now if she ran away. She's been kidnapped. I have to find my mate and I will not give up until I find her. I will find her soon. Very soon.

Arielle's p. o. v

I stared at my auntie in shock.

" I've never done anything to you! " I growled as I went to go at her, but Marcus held me back.

" The devil is inside you. " She smiled.

" What? " I asked.

My father than walked in.

" I know Aaron told you that you didn't get the wolf gene, that is true. You got the devil gene. The devil is inside you." He said as he looked into my eyes. I closed my eyes.

" Let it come fourth! " He growled.

I squeezed my shut, I am not letting this happen.

" Arielle! " He yelled as I was thrown onto the floor.

" I've never done anything! I met you less than 3 weeks ago! " I yelled as I stood up.

" Aaron did not write that letter. I did. I needed to have you by the time the moon rises." He said as he stood beside my aunt.

" you must let me call it fourth, before it passes! " He growled as he came towards me.

He isn't dead.

" I'm not the devil! You are! " I yelled as I pointed the gun at him.

" You're right." He paused as he looked at me," I am the devil. " He said as he blinked and his eyes went black.

" Gregory," Belle said.

Belle has showed up.

" Belle," He said and his eyes turned back to green.

" Do not do this," She said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

" She must take after her father! " He said as he looked at me.

" Let her take after the mother she didn't know. Let her look like the mother she didn't know. " Belle said.

" The mother I didn't know? The mother I look like that I didn't know? " I mumbled and it settled in.

Belle was my mother.

" How can you be my mother when Annette told me about her carrying me! " I yelled.

" I had a witch place you inside her. I was being hunted and I couldn't risk you being harmed. Yes, Gregory is your father. I am your mother. " She said.

" Let her become the devil! " My father growled.

" Let her remain pure. Let her remain alive. Let her remain as you remembered me before I passed." Belle said as she pressed a kiss against his cheek.

" How- how did you pass? " I frowned.

" As I said, I was being hunted. They found my less than 2 hours after I had you placed inside Annette." She said as she walked toward me.

" I've been watching you grow," She said as she took my hands into hers.

" And I'm sorry that I never got to raise you. I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you until now." She said.

" You.. " I mumbled. I couldn't say anything. I was in shock.

My father was the devil.

My mother was an angle.

and I am nothing?