chapter 33 ( part two )

Arielle's p. o. v

" I paid for our meals! " Tiffany said as she sat down.

" You didn't have too! I would've bought it! Thank you! " I smiled as I buckled Vixen into his carseat.

" It's only 2. I have an idea," I smiled at Tiffany.

" What is it? " She asked as she placed her wallet back into her purse.

" Let's hit the mall! " I smiled.

" I would love that! Are we driving separate?" She asked as she pulled her phone out.

" We can drive my car! I'm going to put Vixen into the car and call Thanto's to inform him of our plans. Come to the car when your done! " I said as she pressed the numbers on her phone. I placed Vixen's carseat onto the seat and buckled the carseat up. I placed his diaper bag and my purse on the floor behind my seat and I got into the car, I rung Thanto's.

" Hey babe! How is everything? " He questioned as he picked up.

" It's great. I just called to let you know we're taking a quick trip to the mall! " I said as I watched Tiffany make her way over.

" Oh, alright. I should be home soon. Wanna bring pizza home? " He asked.

" I will. Pizza hut? " I asked. I smiled at Tiffany as she got into the car.

" Sounds perfect. I love you." Thanto's said.

" I love you!" I said and we hung up.

Tiffany and I listened to the radio as we drove to the mall. We pulled out Vixen's stroller and placed his carseat in that and made our way into the mall.

" Pink is so packed! " Tiffany said as we came upon the store.

" It is! I wanna get in their though! " I said.

" I'll watch Vixen! You go! " She said.

" Are you sure? " I asked as I pulled my purse out from the bottom of the stroller.

" Yes! Now go before they take all the good stuff! " She smiled.

I dashed into the store and found 20 lace thongs, a few just strings lol, some sports bras, these bedazzled bras, normal bras, sweatpants, sweatshirts, perfume, and I also grabbed my lotion, shampoo, makeup, and some lingerer.. (:: I paid for everything and found Tiffany and Vixen. I placed my bags into the bottom of the stroller and followed Tiffany around for awhile.

" Can we go in here? I wanna get Vixen some shoes," I pointed towards a store filled with Nike.

" Oh yes! " She smiled and went ahead and walked in. I found Vixen some cool shoes and we got the worker to get his size. I also got some running shoes and I bought some for Tiffany too, I've bought everything for her today, much to her protest.

" Let's go into this baby store! " I smiled as we walked in. I picked out some cute outfits for Vixen, some more toys, and everything he could want. Once we paid and I thanked them for the items and calling Vixen cute, we walked out.

" Are we ready to head home? It is 7." I said.

" I am if you are. " She said.

I nodded, but before we left, we got ourselves some Starbucks. I buckled Vixen and his carseat into the car, placed Tiffany's bags in the backseat so she could just grab them, mine in the trunk with Vixen's stroller. I quickly got in and warmed up with the heat. I drove Tiffany back to her car after I ordered the pizza.

" Thank you for coming! I really enjoyed today!" I smiled at her.

" I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for everything! Love you & Vixen," She smiled as she dashed to her car with her bags, getting warmth. I drove to Pizza Hut and picked the pizza up. I than drove home and had Thanto's get my bags while I placed the pizza on the table and got Vixen out of his carseat and let him lay on the floor on top of a blanket, he has this toy that has things hanging from it. I let the dogs use the restroom and let them back in.

" I'm assuming everything was great? " Thanto's asked as I walked into the kitchen.

" It was," I smiled as I grabbed a plate and piled 3 pieces of pizza onto it.

" I'm glad. " He said as we walked into the living room.

" How was your meeting today? " I asked.

" It was great. You're luna ceremony is set up for Saturday. You're style, makeup, and hair style is set up too." He said.

" It's that big of a deal? " I asked.

" Yes. You're becoming the leader of the pack with me. We decide the fate of the pack. It's like having 200 more children to care for," He laughed.

" We should be great parents than," I laughed as I watched Vixen smile at his toys.

" We are. So what did you and my mother talk about? " He asked.

" She asked when she was getting more grandchildren," I laughed.

" Should've known, haha. " Thanto's laughed as he finished his pizza and I finished mine.

" Watch Vixen while I put everything we got up today, please." I said.

" You don't even have to say please," He nodded and I went upstairs, Norman following.

I put all my underwear and bra's up, I hung everything up, yet I left my lingerer in the bag. I went to Vixen's room and hung all his little clothes up, I placed his toys in his play box and I placed his shoes on top of his dresser. I threw the bags away and I picked Vixen up and fed him. We than all cuddled up and watched a movie with blankets around us.