chapter 24

Arielle's p. o. v

recap;

Once I finished putting the groceries up, I went upstairs to the bathroom. All the test were in here. I locked the door and read the directions, I then did my business on the stick(s) and I washed my hands. I had to wait 5 minutes. I felt like it was taking 73 years. I then shut my timer off as it went off. I walked over to the test. All four of them said ' positive,'

I was pregnant.

present;

I cannot believe I'm pregnant.

Should I tell Thantos?

Of course I should!

I walked, actually I ran, downstairs and found Thantos.

" What is it babe? " He asked as he looked up from the papers surrounding him.

" I'm pregnant. " I said and watched his mouth form the biggest smile I've ever seen on a person.

" Really? " He asked, standing up.

" Yess," I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

" I'll call and make you an appointment with the pack doctor! " He said as he kissed me and pulled his phone out.

" I want pickles and ice cream, also fruity pebbles.! " I told Thantos as we walked into the kitchen.

I got everything I needed and I placed everything into a bowl.

" Odd," Thantos mumbled as he hung up his phone.

" I am not. " I said as I finished my food.

" Once you finish we're heading to the doctor." He said.

" Well, I am finished. " I said as I washed my dish and placed it up.

" Great, let's go." He said as he grabbed the keys and held the door open for me.

Once we arrived at the doctor, we were placed into a room and waited for the doctor. She came in moments later.

" Hello, Alpha & Luna. " She bowed her head as she came in.

" Please pull your shirt up so I can put gel on your stomach. It may be a bit cold. " She warned as she squirted a big glob of light blue gel on my stomach. I shivered. She then started the ultrasound.

" I'm happy to announce you're pregnant with our future Alpha! " She squealed as she printed the pictures off.

" You can already tell the babies gender? " I asked her.

" Yes. Wolf pups are only carried for three months and you get the pregnant belly fast. I'd get shopping." She winked as she handed Thantos the pictures.

" Come back in 2 weeks! " She said as we walked out.

" Oh, um, wow." I just muttered as we got into the car.

" Wanna take me to my mothers? " I asked him, he nodded.

Once we arrived at my mothers, I walked in and casually handed the pictures to her while I ate a cookie.

" Yo-Oh my goodness! " She smiled.

" I know! It's a boy! " I winked.

" I have news to tell you too! " My mom said.

" Enlighten me," I said as I ate another cookie. I could hear Thantos talking to my brother.

" I'm pregnant too. It's also a boy. " She said.

" Oh my god! " I said as my hand slapped over my mouth.

" I know! I just found out a few hours ago. I simply cannot believe. " she smiled and handed me the pictures back.

" Let's have a mother-daughter pregnant shopping trip tomorrow! " She suggested.

" I don't know if Thanto's will let me out of the house," I laughed awkwardly.

" Thanto's! " My mother yelled.

" Yes? " He asked as he came in.

" I am taking my daughter shopping tomorrow for your child and my grandchild.. and also my child. " She said.

" You're pregnant? " He asked.

" Yes." She said.

" I'm coming too. " He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

Who knew I'd get pregnant so soon?