Chapter 4

Ariella's p. o. v

" I'm Ariella," I said and looked at them all.

" We know, mom has always talked about you." Paige smiled, Annetta smiled at her.

" Are you gonna live with us now? " Paige asked.

" No.." I said and Annetta looked up at me.

" You're not? " She frowned.

" No," I answered again.

How could she expect me to up and move on when I've lived with the people who I now call mother and father, and must I mention my brother?

" Will you come over for dinner every night? And stay at least once a week? " Annetta asked.

" I don't know. I'll have too see. " I said as I tapped my heels on the ground, I was feeling closed in.

" You can come by and stay whenever you want! " Annetta added.

" Thank you, I'll be sure to come by.. " I said trying to be polite.

" I still can't believe how much you've grown! " She said.

" It happens when you give your kid away," I mumbled, but of course my real father had to catch it.

" We may not have raised you, but we are your parents and you will respect us." He said.

" Ok." I said as I looked around the house.

" I think I'm going to go," I said as I noticed no pictures of me.

" Stay for lunch! " Annetta said.

" I really mustn't," I tried to get out of it.

" Please! " She frowned, I just nodded my head yes. At least she's trying. I followed them into the livingroom.

" You can watch tv or do anything while I cook lunch! Make yourself a home! " She smiled and scurried off to the kitchen with my father. Leaving me alone with my 5 siblings that I just met less than 20 minutes ago.

" So, Ariella.. " Vincent said as I sat down on the couch, crossing my legs.

" So, Vincent.." I said as I gave him the same look.

" Any boys we need to beat up? " He smirked and they all flexed.

" No, " I rolled my eyes.

" Alright, just checking.. " He smirked again and turned his attention to the tv.

" Lunch is ready, you ratchets! " Our mother yelled, all of us kids busted into laughter at the fact our mother used the word ' ratchet. '

We walked into the kitchen and sat down.

" Chicken strips and fries for lunch! " She said as everyone started to get their food.

I was seated beside Drake on my left and Paige on my right.

" Ariella, do you like dogs? " Paige asked, the whole family perked up, I wasn't sure why, what's the big deal about a dog?

" I do," I answered once I swallowed my food.

" We have puppies!! I'll show you after dinner!" She smiled as she started to eat her food.

" Ariella, I've just realized I haven't told you my name. I'm Gregory.. " My real father said.

" Oh, alright." I said as I finished my food and wiped my hands off.

I was lucky enough to place my plate in the sink without breaking it before Paige took my hand and pulled me out to show me the puppies.

" What breed are they? " I asked as we made our way there.

" We have two Great Dane puppies left! And then we have 1 husky!! " She said and let them out, they came running out and jumped on me, licking my face and then she ran around the yard.

" I want them! " I laughed as they ran around me.

" You can have them! I'll get you their collars and leashes! " Annetta said as she dashed back inside.

" Do you guys not want them? " I asked Paige and she shook her head no.

" Why not? " I asked her.

" We're trying to get rid of all our dogs," She said.

Annetta put a leather collar on the husky, who's a boy. I've decided to namehim Alaska.

She then put a chain on the Great Dane, his name shall be.. King.

" When will you be back? " My mother, Annette asked as I stood beside my car, the dogs are in there.. yes the window is open.

" I don't know, soon. " I nodded and opened the car door.

" I love you," I heard her say when she walked away.

I got into my car and turned the radio on as I drove down the road. I then realized I had no supplies for a dog, let alone two.

I went to the pet store and got the dogs out with me. We walked in and were greeted by the workers," these are cute dogs! what are their names? " He asked me as I got a cart and made our way down an isle.

" King and Alaska," I said as I put everything they would need AND more.

" Could I get your number? " He finally asked as he checked out all my items.

" Excuse me? " I asked again, making sure I heard him right.

" Could I get your number? " He asked again as I slid the card down the machine slot.

" I don't have a phone," I lied as I placed the card in my wallet and my wallet in my purse.

" I see it right there? " He said and pointed at my purse. I closed my purse.

" It's my sisters, I have to go." I said and I quickly left. I loaded everything into the car and put the cart up, I then went to get in once I had the dogs in, I then felt someone grab my arm.

" Give me your number," The worker demanded.

" Leave me alone! " I shouted!

" Just give me your number! " He pleaded.

" Why! Do you need a babysitter? " I smirked as I quickly got into my car.

The boy was about 16.

I quickly, but carefully drove out of the lot and made my way home. I walked the dogs in, my heels clicking against the marble floor. I then got all the dog stuff out of the car and fixed it all up in my room. My room is the size of normal peoples living room, and my floor is made out of marble, my walls are pink. I love it. I got the dogs settled in and then I flopped on my bed. My phone then went off.

Should I check it? I don't want to get up.

I groaned and pushed myself off my bed, taking my heels off as I walked towards my phone.

" Do you need a babysitter babe? The boy just wanted your number," The text message said.

I shouldn't of gotten up.