chapter 28

Arielle's p. o. v

My mom lost her baby.

I feel so bad for her.

This has happened way to many times for her, she's completely given up now. I don't even know what to say to her. I just keep repeating that I'm sorry and that I love her, but I know that doesn't do much.

It's New Years. Vixen is 6 days old. My mother's child would've been 5 days old.

My mother is trying her hardest to put on her brave face, my parents are still having the normal New Years party tonight.

I must get Vixen dressed, also myself, and I have to make sure Thanto's outfit is great for tonight.

I sighed as Vixen began crying. I think he cries more than I blink. I walked to him as I pulled what amount of hair was not straightened into a bun as I unbuckled him from his swing and placed him in my arms. I just smiled at him and kissed his forehead, he instantly became quiet. It's safe to say he's a mom's boy.

" Oh, X.. " I said as I rocked him and sat on the bed.

" Thanto's! " I called as I looked at the clock and realized how little time we had.

" Yes? " He came in.

He just woke up from his nap.

" Hold Vixen while I finish getting ready.. " I said as I placed Vixen in his arms and quickly kissed them both as I then dashed into the bathroom. I finished the rest of my waist long black hair and I then applied my makeup.

I found Thantos and Vixen. I sent Thantos to get dressed. Thanto's is wearing dark jeans, a black shirt, and his famous sneakers. His hair is in a quiff.
I dressed Vixen in a cute little onesie that looked like a tuxedo and then black pants, white socks, and black shoes.
I handed him to Thantos and I went upstairs, pulling on my tight brown dress that hugged all my curves. My bod went back to being super crazy within' a few days. It's due to my ' wolf gene,' it doesn't let me shift or stay fat. I adjusted my hair and then pulled on my creme heels. I grabbed my jacket, Vixen's jacket, Thanto's leather jacket, and finally my purse.

I threw Thanto's jacket at him as I shrugged my on, laying my purse and Vixen's jacket on the couch, I took Vixen out of his swing and put his jacket on, also his little warm beanie. I placed him in his carseat and placed blankets all around him. It's seriously 20 degrees, right now. Only wearing a dress since we'll all be inside. Thanto's took Vixen's carseat and placed him in the car while I sat upfront with the diaper bag and my purse. Thanto's soon got in and we drove to my parents.

Once we arrived at my mothers, everyone swarmed up wanting to see/hold Vixen.
My mother was the last one. She started crying and I just hugged her.

" Everything happens for a reason. You always tell me that, now it's your turn to believe it.." I said as she handed me Vixen back.

" I know.. baby.. it just kills me.. Let's get Thanto's a drink. " She said and we walked into the kitchen.

" He's precious! " Someone said as they walked back.

" Thank you! " I smiled at them and I felt Thanto's arms go around me.

" Can we head to my moms after the ball drops? " He asked, I nodded as he took the glass from my mothers hand. I don't drink. Never have and I never will. I took Vixen into my old room and I changed his diaper and I fed him.

" 3.." Everyone started to count so I made my way downstairs.

" 2.."

Thanto's! Where are you! I want my New Years kiss!!

" 1." The ball dropped and Thanto's turned my around and kissed me, he then kissed Vixen.

" Smile! " My mom said as she took our picture.

" Are we ready to head out to my moms? " Thanto's asked 10 minutes later. I nodded and put Vixen's jacket in and placed him in his carseat, covering him in blankets- yes he could breath. I pulled my jacket on and grabbed my purse while Thanto's took Vixen.

As we started towards his mothers, Thanto's kept being rude. He complains we never spend enough time with his parents.

" I do agree, we spend more time with my parents than yours! Okay! " I said as I got out of the car and slammed the door. I followed behind Thanto's inside. Now we're not talking. Love it.

Thanto's went and talked to some guys while I was crowded around by tons of people wanting to hold Vixen.

I let Thanto's mom hold Vixen first, than his father Tom, then all of his cousins.

Vixen fell asleep shortly and I had him back in my arms rocking him.

" Are you and Thanto's fighting? " A girl about.. 16 asked as she sat down beside me.

" Right now, yes.. but it'll be fine. " I said as I looked at her. Brown hair, brown eyes, freckles..

" I heard a baby makes things complicated.. does it? I'm scared for a mate.." She said as she looked at Vixen.

" It doesn't. Everything will work out for you and your mate. It's alright. Don't stress. " I gave her a reassuring smile and than Thanto's came over.

" Sydney," Thanto's said as he then looked at me," are you ready to go? "

" I am, yes. " I said as I put Vixen's jacket on his sleeping body and placed him in his carseat while covering him up.

Tiffany and Tom gave him kisses while I pulled my jacket on and grabbed my purse.

" How about lunch Wednesday? Just you, me, and Vixen." She asked as I stood beside Thanto's.

" Oh, yes, Wednesday. Time? " I asked her.

Thanto's is allowing me out, lol.

" around noon.. is that fine with you? " She asked me.

" It is! I'll see you Wednesday! " I smiled and walked out with Thanto's to the car

We didn't talk the whole way home.

A/N:
Decided to add some fighting because no everyone's relationship is perfect!!