Chapter 25

Arielle's p. o. v

I shut my alarm off and got out of bed, making my way towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on, I also shaved everything while I showered. Once I finished my shower, I got out and put my bra and thong on. I looked at my stomach, you could see the bump. Wow, it really did appear over night. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, a cute shirt, and then some heels. I finished my hair and makeup and I then woke Thantos up. I made breakfast while Thantos showered. Once we finished our food, I called my mother to make sure she was ready, which she was. Thantos and I made our way to our SUV and got into it, quickly making our way to my mothers.

" I might've invited my mother. " Thanto's said as we parked in the drive way.

" Okay. Have you already told her or are you going to when she gets in the car? " I asked as my mother came to the car. She isn't even showing.

" I've told her. She cannot wait." He smiled and then my mom got into the car.

" Thanto's mom is coming. " I said.

" Oh! Sweet! What's her name? " She asked as she buckled.

" Tiffany," Thanto's said.

" What's your fathers name? " My mom asked as we started towards Thanto's mothers house.

" Tom. " He replied.

" I love the first letter of all your names are T. " She said as she placed her purse on the floor.

Once we arrived at Thanto's mothers, he went inside and got his mother. She came and got into the back with my mother and then we began our trip to the mall.

" I love how this is our first meeting," Tiffany said.

" Yes, same! " I laughed as we got out of the car.

As we started shopping and hitting all the stores, we finally finished the furniture shopping and placed everything in the car. We than went into the clothing shops and purchased so many cute outfits that I cannot wait for my son to get here! We spent 6 hours, my feet hurt and it felt like I was getting bigger every second. Once we finished shopping, my mother demanded we drop her off at her house for a nap, while Tiffany came over to our house and helped Thanto's paint our child's room a light blue. When it finished drying, Thanto's built his dark wooden crib and we put it against the wall.. along with his changing table, dresser, folded and hung up all his clothes and baby proofed everything. I was laying on the couch in yoga pants and a t-shirt.

Tiffany was about to leave when she came over to me smiling," May I? " She asked.
She was asking about my stomach.

" Yes," I said and she placed her hands on my stomach.

" I simply cannot wait to meet him! Have you guys thought of any names? " She questioned.

" Actually, we have not.. but we will have one by the time he's here. " I said as Thanto's came downstairs.

Tiffany and I said goodbye and Thanto's took her home.

I made a quick dinner and I then fell asleep, placing my hand on my stomach.

Mommy can't wait to meet you sweet boy.

A/N;
Thantos' mother did pass. Thanto's calls his mothers best friend mother because she raised. I also made a mistake about saying all of thwir named started with a T, which clearly they do not.. Setho's starts with an ' S '.. Sorry!