Chapter 29

Arielle's p. o. v

I listened to some music as I ran along the treadmill and did some squats.

Thanto's and his father, along with Vixen are out for lunch. It's a perfect time for me to catch up on everything. The house desperately needs cleaning, I plan on doing that right after I finish my workout.

" 200," I panted as I finished my squats and I then wiped my forehead. I fixed my pink sports bra and made my way towards the bathroom. I washed my face off and applied some deodorant.

I walked downstairs right as Thanto's walked in.

" I see you didn't clean the house,"

That's the first thing you have to fucking say Thanto's??!!!

" What the hell is your problem! " I said as I picked up some of the paper plates on the table.

All these plates are Thanto's.

" I'm not your maid. Every single plate and cup here is here because of you. Pick up after yourself. " I said as I threw it away and collected the dishes around the house.

" I know you're not a maid, I mean, look at the house. " He said as he placed Vixen in his swing.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I finished the dishes. I then swept up around the house, and I wiped everything down.

I walked downstairs and did the laundry. I walked upstairs and completely ignored Thanto's. Once I finished cleaning, I took a quick shower and I then fed Vixen and started to play around with him. He let out the weirdest giggle, it was cute, I love him so much.

King came running in, but he stopped and sat down by Vixen. They've became best friends.

" Arielle," Thanto's said as he came into the upstairs living room.

" Yes? " I asked him as I put baby lotion on Vixen's body.

" I'm sorry I'm being a dickhead. I just- I'm just tired." He said.

" And you think I'm not? " I questioned as I buttoned Vixen's onesie back up and held him in my arms.

" How about he stays the night with his grandparents tonight? We could use a night together." Thanto's suggested.

" He just turned a week old today. I don't want to leave him yet! " I whined.

" Fine. It won't take me but 10 minutes. You can have him back within' an hour. " He begged.

" Only if you manage to get me in the mood." I said.

He wants to have sex, for those who do not understand.