Chapter 3

Ariella's p. o. v

I haven't left my room in 2 days.

My mother is starting to notice, so I have to leave it today. I don't want her to question me.

I took a quick shower, I was starting to stink. Once I finished my shower and I smelt like flowers again, I walked over to my closet and started searching for an outfit. I pulled on a white skirt with blue flowers on it, a blue crop top, and grey heels.

I walked into the bathroom and dried my hair, applying my straightener to it. I did my normal makeup as I did the other day, but I did wing eyeliner today. I applied deodorant and perfume and I walked downstairs holding my phone, as I usually did.

" I was starting to think something was wrong. Why haven't you been out of your room in 2 days? " My mom asked as she flipped the pancake she was making.

" I just wasn't feeling well, but I'm fine now." I lied as I picked up a piece of trash on the ground. It was a note.

" Don't read that! " My mom shouted, but not really being able to stop me or she would've burnt the house down.

The note was from my father.. Or who I thought was my father.

" Dear, Angela..
I do believe that it is time to tell Ariella the truth. She's going to wonder why she hasn't shifted when her brother has. You have to tell her that she is adopted. I will be home within' a day, If you would like to wait, I will tell her with you. If you choose to not wait, please remind her that we still love her no matter what... Sincerely, Aaron."

" What.." I mumbled as my mom took the paper out of my hand.

" Please, let me explain before you storm out! " She pleaded.

" Why didn't you tell me sooner!? " I asked as I stepped back every time she took a step towards me.

She wasn't my mother.

He wasn't my dad.

Anderson wasn't my brother.

Uncle Nate wasn't my uncle.

" You were my best friends child! She was only 15, I was 19 and with your father! She asked me to take you! She knew I'd be a better mother! You would've had a father figure! I become a mother to Anderson and Anderson was 3 at the time, She wanted me to raise you! " She said to me as she started to cry.

" What is my actual mother's name and where does she live? " I asked her.

" Her name is Annette. She lives about an hour away from here." She said as she reached for me, she acted shocked when I let her touch my arm.

" I want too meet her. I want to meet my mother." I said and I walked out of the house.

I called my father once I got into my car. Yes,
my car was picked up, fixed, and returned within' two days.

" Hello, baby girl! " My father answered the phone. I didn't say anything back.

" Why would you call someone who's not your child that? " I asked, biting my lip.

" You are my child. Maybe not biological, but you're my child in every other way. " He replied, his mood changing from happy to.. I couldn't tell what it was.

" What is my mother's address ? " I asked him, hoping he wouldn't give it too me.

" 3242 Hillhop Road.." He mumbled.
( I don't even know if that road exist, so yes it's a fake address)

" Okay," I said as I started my car.

" I'll always be your father. Anderson will always be your brother. Angela will always be your mother. We will always be your family. I love you." He said.

" I love you too." I said and hung up.

I bit my lip, holding back the tears as I started driving towards my real mother's house.

Once I arrived, I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes. A man then came out. He yelled for me to get out or their would be consequence.

I stepped out of the car and then a women came out, she immediately started crying.

" Ariella? " She asked," Is this real? " She said as she started to come towards me.

" Yes," I said as she wrapped her arms around me. I didn't look like her.

" You look so much like you father," She said as she caressed my cheek.

" Who is my father? " I asked, I might as well get it all over right now.

" I'm your father," an older looking man said coming out of he house.

He was skinny, but we had a similar body built, I did have a bubble booty and big boobs, but I was small built. He was too. I had his cheek bones, I also had his vibrant green eyes.

" Why did my mother say you didn't know him and that is why you wanted her to raise me!? " I asked, quite pissed and upset that my real mother and real father actually ended up being together and didn't come get me.

" I was 15, I found him again at age 17. You were already happy with Angela, I didn't want too ruin it. I'm sorry. " She said as she looked at the ground. " Do you wanna meet your siblings? " She asked and motioned to inside the house. I followed behind her and I was met with 4 boys and 1 girl.

" I'm Vincent. " The one who looked about my age said," I'm 20. I'm only your half brother." He answered my confusion, I just nodded.

" I'm Chase. I'm 18." He said.

" I'm Drake. I'm 16." He said.

" I'm Jaxon. I'm 16 and Drake's twin." He added.

" I'm Paige. I'm 13." The girl said and smiled. She didn't look like me. She looked like our mother. I looked like my father, everyone did besides her. None of us were ugly.

" I'm Ariella," I said as I looked at all of them.