Chapter 2

" Here they are 5 Seconds of Summer!"
" Wait this is a mistake."
" Autumn come on these boys are amazing."
Just then I saw 4 boys come out, and the crowd went wild. Ashton, I think that's one of them, had brown curly hair and beautiful hazel eyes. Calum, is that his name, had dark colored hair, and dark eyes. Michael, I think, had red hair and nice emerald green eyes; and lastly Luke, i think that's right, had blonde hair, and amazing blue eyes, I think I'm in love with Luke, no I can't I'm just their opening act.
" Hey I'm Ashton I play the drums."
" What up I'm Calum I play bass."
" Hi I'm Luke I play guitar."
" And I'm Michael and I also play guitar "
Luke's point of view
As the guys and I walked out on stage the crowd went wild for us. The guys were introducing them selfies while I just stood there looking around when my eyes focused on the girl with brown hair and dark purple tips, and beautiful eyes; her eyes were two different colors, one was hazel and one was light blue. Was she our opening act?!?! I hope so. I think I'm in love with her, but we live in Australia, and she lives in the U.S. What a bummer.
Autumn's point of view
I saw Luke stare at me ever once in a while, but when I look at him he turns away. Maybe he's shy, most likely.
" So you are our new opening act?", Michael asked as we left the studio.
" Yhea I guess."
" Did you not know about this?"
" No Michael I didn't and its just weird because my manager always tells me stuff like this."
" Huh, that's a little weird.", Ashton said as we walked to the our cars.
" Yhea, anyway what do we do now?"
" What to come hang with us for a while."
" Sure."

Hey guys I hope you all like this chapter!
I still need another person to include in this book, so if you like then message me or comment below.
Thanks for reading guys
Love you!
Stay strong