Chapter 8

Autumn's point of view

I woke up to find that I was still in my clothes from yesterday. This is weird, I don't remember driving home last night. This is so weird, why can't I remember driving home last night, usually I would remember things like that. Anyway I decided to take a shower, then make some breakfast. I grabbed my i-pod and played so 5 Seconds of Summer. I mean why not, today is the start of the year long tour, so might as well see how good they are.
----------------- 15 minutes later--------------
The song that was playing now was called Disconnected. Don't laugh but I was singing and dancing along to the music.
" I like the summer rain, I like the sounds you make, we put the world away, we get so disconnected. You are my getaway, you are my favorite place, we put the world away we get so disconnected."
Wow, they sound incredible! Man, they sing better than me, but I still wonder why I'm their opening act? What is so great about me? I mean yes I've been a singer for 2 years, but I've always had a least 30-50 people come to my shows. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm nervous to go on tour.
After my shower I put on some sweatpants, and a long sleeve GreenDay shirt.
" Hi, hope you like chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns."
" Luke!?!"

Hey guys!
So this is the 3rd update, wow, that's a lot of writing, so I'm going to take a little break and I'll be back in a few.
Luke, why don't you just ask her out already! They are a match made in heaven.
Love you guys, Stay Strong