Chapter 32

Luke's p.o.v
1 week later
It's been a week since Autumn has been in the hospital, and today she was allowed to go home. The lads were at the house we were staying at, while I stayed here with Autumn; we were planning on surprising her with a small party.
While she was sleeping, I signed the papers, which took awhile; once I finished filling out the papers, I went to the bag that clothes for both of us, I got dressed, and put Autumn's clothes on a chair.
" Luke?", I heard that voice I missed.
" Hey babe. I'm right here.", I said kissing her forehead.
" Can we go home now?"
" Yes we are going home."
" Thank god. I'm so sorry I did this to you guys."
" It's okay. Now let's go home."
Autumn's p.o.v
With Luke's help out of the bed, I walked into the bathroom and got dressed, I quickly brushed my hair and teeth.
" Okay I'm ready to get out of here."
" Okay, let's go, the guys are going to meet us here."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////
By the time we walked outside, the guys were already there, along with Alexis.
" Alexis, what are you doing here?!"
" I came to see you. Are you okay?", Alexis asked giving me a hug.
" Yhea I'm fine, just my arm hurts."
" Well its gonna hurt for a couple of days.", Luke said opening the door for me.
Once we were on the car, everyone was quiet, besides Michael and Alexis who were cuddled in the seats in front of me and Luke. That was all I remembered before drifting to sleep, with Luke playing with my hair.

Hello guys!
Sorry I don't do a double update the other day, so to make that up I'm going to do a triple update!!! Yay!
Xoxo
     -Mikayla