Chapter 17

After me and Luke got dressed, we headed to the living room, where the others were. Hopefully they won't notice I've been crying.
" Hey Autumn, you okay.", Ashton asked walking over to me and giving me a hug.
" Yhea I guess.", that was a lie, I'm not okay; I just want to go home and be with my family, well my foster family, which I guess is as close as I'll get to having a real family.
" We heard about your dad Autumn.", well shit, there goes saying everything is okay plan.
" Um..... How do you guys know?"
" It was the way you talked to your mom on the phone."
" Oh, well thanks for the concerns guys."
" Hey its okay, we are all her for you."
" Thanks guys, now you guys have an interview to get to."
" Yhea, let's get going guys."
Maybe, just maybe things could work out here, I mean I know things are bad now, but who knows things between me and Luke could work out. I really like how these guys treat me like I'm family to them and we have only known each other for about 3 days. Crazy stuff.

Hey guys!
So how was your alls weekend? I hope it was good.
Guys how would you like it if I uploaded another story along with this one? Because I'm writing another story about Michael, so I was just wandering. Please comment if you want me to.
Love you guys to the moon and back!
Stay Strong!