Chapter 28

This is a trigger warning chapter, please don't read this chapter if you are triggered...
Autumn's p.o.v

Once the lads and I arrived at the house we were staying at, as the guys call it 'the 5sos house', I keep feeling the itching on my arms. I used to self harm, and I stopped before it got too out of hand, but I keep hearing a voice telling me I am worthless, ugly, fat, stupid, slut........
" Hey, guys I'm going up to find a room. And I'll be unpacking my things.", I said as we walked through the front door.
" Babe let me help you.", Luke said, walking up the stairs.
" No, I'm fine. You need to write some new songs."
" Fine. Just yell if you need anything."
I quickly ran upstairs, and found a room, which had a bathroom connected to it. I locked the bedroom door, then grabbed my makeup bag, where I kept a razor blade in, and headed to the bathroom also locking that door.
I slid down until I was on the floor, and back against the wall beside the shower. I lifted my sleeves and saw all the pink fading scars; I brought the blade up to my arm, and slid it across my skin.
I felt the blood start to fall, but I don't stop, I kept going, until I realized I cut way too deep.
" Son of a bitch!!!!!!", I screamed.
I slowly started to close my eyes, I realized I'm dying.
" Luke! Calum! Ashton! Michael! Hurry please!!!", and my eyes closed......
Luke's p.o.v
The lads and I were writing a new song, when I heard Autumn scream.
" Luke! Calum! Ashton! Michael! Hurry please!!!"
" Guys! That was Autumn!", I said as I sit down my guitar, and raced up the stairs, until I came to a closed door and began to bang in the door.
" Autumn babe, are you in here!!!! Please babe open the door!! Guys, hurry quick!!!"
" Luke move, let me open it!", Ashton said.
Ashton rammed is side into the door, braking it, but that didn't matter. We all ran inside the room to find the bathroom door locked as well.
" Autumn! Babe please open the door."
" Luke, move I have to do the same thing."
Once Ashton opened the bathroom door, my heart sank, Autumn was lying there, not breathing, nothing; I noticed her arm, and I ran to her and held her in my arms.
" Someone call an ambulance! Now, hurry!!!", " Autumn, its going to be okay, I promise, your going to be okay, just please don't die. Please babe, please stay strong...."
" Luke, let's get her downstairs, the ambulance is on its way."
What seemed like an hour the ambulance came.
" Anyone here family?", one of them said.
" I'm her boyfriend.", I said.
" Sorry family only, you can follow us."

Hello guys...
The next chapter will be uploaded later tonight, maybe I'll update 3 time tonight...
Sorry this was a trigger....
Love you all stay strong!