Chapter 36

A.n- there are only 3 more chapters left, then I'm moving on to my next fanfic which is a Michael fanfic...

Alexis's p.o.v
Today is the big day, the day Michael and I get married, to be honest I'm actually nervous, I mean Michael and I have been dating for almost 3 years, and its hard to believe this is true.
" Oh, Alexis. You look so beautiful.", Autumn said walking over to fix my dress.
" Thank you. I'm just really nervous.."
" Don't be, your going to be fine. Okay, all done, I'm gonna go get Ashton."
" Okay."
Since my dad left us, I decided Ashton would walk me down the isle.
" Ready Alexis?", Ashton asked standing at the door.
" Yes, I'm ready."
Michael's p.o.v
We were ready to start the wedding, I stood at the alter, with Luke and Calum by my side, and Autumn and some of Alexis' family where she would stand.
" Luke, I'm nervous.", I whispered.
" Don't be mate, she loves you, and you love her.
I heard the music start, and the doors open to reveal Alexis in her wedding dress, with Ashton walking her.
I couldn't help but smile at her, she looks so beautiful; I couldn't keep my eyes off her, and she looked at me and smiled.
She got to the alter, where I took her hands into mine, while the priest started to talk.
" Alexis, do you take Michael to be your husband?"
" I do."
" And Michael, do you take Alexis to be your wife?"
" I do."
" Then you may kiss the bride."
I leaned in and kissed Alexis, very sweet, loving, like she was my everything.
" This is just the next chapter of our lives, and we have more to come.", I said kissing Alexis again.

Hello guys
Awe, this is so cute....
The pic is Alexis.
Love you all