Chapter 25

Michael's point of view

Today was the day that Alexis was going back home, and I wish she could stay longer, but she has school, and her mom. But before she left we we're going on a double date with Luke and Autumn, so at least she would have a great memory of me, well what am I saying she always as a memory of me.
" Hey Michael, so I leave today.", Alexis said as she came up behind me and hugged me.
" I know babe, and I'll miss you so much."
" I'll miss you more."
Just then there was a knock on the door, I walked over and opened the door, where Calum was standing.
" What is it Cal?"
" Luke told me that you guys were leaving in about 30 minutes."
" Okay, thanks Cal."
" Well, I think I should get ready.", Alexis said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and walked out. How did I get so lucky?
Autumn's point of view
I was getting ready to go on our double date, so I picked out a light blue dress, with some black dress shoes. I went to get a shower, when I heard Alexis come in.
" Autumn this is bad!"
" Why? What's wrong?"
" I don't have a dress!"
" Its okay, you can borrow one of mine."
" Thank you so much Autumn. You're a life saver."
" No problem. Let's see."
Just then I found a beautiful pink dress with a pair of white dress shoes to match.
" O my god! Autumn that's beautiful, I love it."
" Its one of my favorites."
" Thank you so much."
" Your welcome, and we should get ready."
" Right and thanks again."
" Your welcome."
Alexis and Michael make a really great couple, they look so cute together!
I just can't help, but think this double date is going to end badly.

Hey guys sorry for being slow with these updates, school sucks! The picture is the dress Autumn is going to wear. The next chapter will be the double date. So I hope u guys enjoy!
Love u!!!