Chapter 26

Alexis's point of view

Autumn was so nice to give me one of her dresses to wear to our double date.
I walked back to mine and Michael's room, and went into the bathroom, and hung up the dress on the door. I hopped into the shower, and got a quick shower, after I was out I wrapped a towel around myself, and dried my hair. I put on a bra and underwear, then I slipped on the dress.
" Wow, that looks great on you!"
I looked over expecting Michael to be standing there, but it was Autumn.
" Thanks Autumn, I like yours too."
" Thank you, um, could you help me with my hair? Sorry for asking, I've never been on a date, and......"
" Autumn, its okay, calm down. I'd love to do your hair for you. What do you want, like a braid, straitened, curled?"
" Um, I'll let you choose."
" Okay. I think we should curl your hair."
" Okay."
I got out my curling iron, and plugged it in; after a few minutes it was hot enough, and I started to curl Autumn's hair.
" So Alexis, are you going to come back and see us?"
" I will try my best, but with school, and my mother, it might be hard to."
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
" Okay your all done. How do you like it?"
" I love it Alexis. Thank you."
" Your welcome."
After I did my hair, I walked out of mine and Michael's room, and found Autumn, Luke, and Michael.
" Well don't you look stunning.", Michael said making me blush.
"Thank you."
--------------------------------------------------------
We got to the restaurant we were eating at, but it looked like I've been here before.
" Alexis, what's wrong?", Michael said holding my hand.
" I feel like I've been here before."
" We have, we came here on our very first date."
" Why are we here again?"
" You'll see. Its a surprise."
We walked over to our table, and Autumn seemed nervous so, I decided to help her out a little.
" Autumn, come to the bathroom with me."
" Okay."
" Babe is everything okay?", Michael asked looking concerned.
" Yes, everything is fine."
/////////////////////////////////////////////
" Alexis I can't do this!"
" Autumn its okay, just be yourself."
" That's it?"
" Yep, that's how Michael got me, well he tried to be himself, but ended up looking like a dumbass."
/////////////////////////////////////////
Half way though our double date, and everything was going great, Autumn and Luke are laughing, and Autumn isn't as shy anymore. But the surprise Michael was talking about still ran though my mind.
" Alexis, we are leaving."
" Okay."
" But before we leave..."
He got down on one knee, and said:
" Alexis, I don't understand how I got you, or why you put up with me all the time, but ever since that first date we had, I knew you were the one I was going to marry. That's why I brought you here, so we could remember the first time we got together, and now its the place I'm asking you to be my wife.
Will you marry me?"
" Yes, Michael Clifford I will marry you!"
" I love you Alexis."
" I love you too Michael."
/////////////////////////////////////////
I'm crying, this is so beautiful...
Sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm here now.
There will not be a fanfic on the 24, and 25.
They will start back the 27.
Love you guys