Chapter 34

Autumn's p.o.v
I went into my room, the room where I could have died......
I locked the bedroom door, then grabbed my makeup bag, where I kept a razor blade in, and headed to the bathroom also locking that door.
I slid down until I was on the floor, and back against the wall beside the shower. I lifted my sleeves and saw all the pink fading scars; I brought the blade up to my arm, and slid it across my skin.
I felt the blood start to fall, but I don't stop, I kept going, until I realized I cut way too deep.
I couldn't think like that again, I didn't want to remember what happened that day;I quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans, a Green day t-shirt, and my black and white conververs. I walked I to my bathroom, and redid my hair and makeup.
" Autumn? Are you okay?", Calum asked standing in the door way of the bathroom.
" Yhea, I'm fine. Just a little nervous.", I said showing him my shaking hand.
" Your going to do great, and all you have to do is sing two songs. Then your done. Its not that bad, I promise."
I took a deep breath, and managed the whisper an "okay", before heading downstairs with the others.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
" Hi Lou.", Luke said giving a girl, who he knew a hug."
" Hello boys.", the lady said with a smile, and turned to me, "hi, I'm Lou. I also do hair. Who are you?"
" Hi, um I'm Autumn. Also Luke's girlfriend. Nice to meet you.", I said holding out my hand for Lou to shake.
" Its very nice to meet you. Um, so shall we do your hair."
" Sure.", I said and we walked off, leaving the boys to go to their dressing room.
" Autumn, you're on in 5 minutes.", the man said before walking out the door. All I did was sit there and tried to calm down, before I had a panic attack.
" I can do this....", was all I kept trying to tell myself.

Hello guys!
Yay! I'm done with updates tonight.
I've got to study for a test yay, (not)
Anyways, I love you all, and I will most likely update tomorrow.
Xoxo
-Mikayla