Chapter 20

Luke's point of view

We all walked into the place where the interview was, and we saw some fans, but not to many. I was walking be side Autumn, when a fan asked her for a picture, I just smiled, but I felt some one tap me on the back.
" Hi, um… are you and Autumn dating?", the thought of me and Autumn dating sounded really good, I mean she is a beautiful girl, strong, talented.
" Well, I told her I liked her, and she said she liked me back, but I haven't asked here out yet."
" Oh, sorry Luke, my daughter likes to talk to people."
" It's fine, she's very pretty.", I said picking up the small child, and her mom just smiled.
" Thank you."
" Mummy, when can I see Autumn?"
" Hey here she comes now.", I said pointing to Autumn walking back over to me.
" Hi Autumn.", the little girl said, as she pushed her self towards Autumn. I just watched how Autumn took the small child from my arms, she must really love kids.
" Here you go.", she gave the little girl a braclet that said believe on it.
" Thank you."
Wow, I really want Autumn to be my girlfriend, she is killing me with how sweet she is to everyone, even the boys.

Hey guys,
So the Michael fanfic is up, and I really need your alls in put on it, so please comment on that story, I'm always open to suggestions.
Love you guys