Chapter 38

Last chapter....
Luke's p.o.v
After I bought the ring, I started to plan out where I would put clues, then have Autumn try and find them.. I'm so mean :)
So the first place I went was the macca's we first met. The first note said: This is where I first met you, now the next spot to look is at the place you make music....
After I placed the first note, I then made my way to the studio. Duh... I placed the note in her recording booth:
The cafe she used to work at, was were the next note laid, on the hostess post:
The next place I went to, was the venue. We did an acoustic show there a few weeks earlier. Now, the last spot to look for someone special to you is a place where the seas are big, and the sun set is amazing.
Now all I have to do is wait for Autumn to find me.
" Hey Autumn, there's a note on the table for you when you get home."
" Okay, love you."
" Love you too."
Autumn's p.o.v
Once I got home, I noticed there was a note on the table: hope your ready for a scavenger hunt!!! Go to the place we first met. -Luke
I drove to macca's, because that's where we first met. I walked inside and saw another note. This is where I first met you, now the next spot to look is at the place you make music....
Where I make music? The studio! I drove to the studio, and walked to where I record music, and sure enough there was a note. The studio was right, now I wonder where I could find a cafe?
A cafe? There are tons of those, did he mean the one I used to work at?
I drove the the little hole in the wall cafe, and walkers in to find yet another note. Almost done. I wonder where I could find some concert tickets?
Hm? Concert tickets, I'm guessing that's the venue we played at a couple of weeks ago.
I walked to the venue, and there was another note.
Now, the last spot to look for someone special to you is a place where the seas are big, and the sun set is amazing. I'm gonna guess the beach. I got into my car, and drove to the beach, I got out and spotted Luke.
" There you are!"
" Yhea, and I have a surprise for you.", he said as he got down on one knee, and said, " I'm gonna keep it short, and say I love you so much. Will you marry me?"
" Yes!"

The end!
Well, there's another story. Um, I said I was going to do a Michael fanfic next, but I think I'm gonna do a Ashton one....