Chapter 15

After 3 hours my throat was still sore, which is a good and bad thing. The good thing is Luke won't leave my side, and the bad thing is I can't sing; and we have a interview tomorrow.
" Hey Autumn, do you need anything?", Luke asked trying to be quiet, but was just a little loud.
" Can I have some water.", man my voice is so sore, I could barely talk.
" What did you say?
" Water, please."
" I can't understand what your saying."
Since Luke couldn't understand me, I grabbed a sharpie and a notebook; maybe he can understand me now.
" Can I have some water."
" Oh, I'll get you some water."
---------------- Luke's point of view-----------------
Now that I knew what Autumn was talking about, I quickly made my way to the kitchen, only to be stopped by Ashton.
" Hey Luke what's up."
" Getting Autumn some water, you?
" Nothing, and is Autumn okay?"
" No, she has a sore throat and now you can't understand what she says, so she has a notebook and sharpie so you can understand her.
" Awwww, poor thing, and we have an interview today."
" When do we leave?"
" In about 4 hours, its only 9:30."
" Oh, but what about Autumn?
" We all have to go, so do you think she should go with us?"
" I'll find out."
I walked back to the room me and Autumn were sharing, and I could hear crying. Oh- no!

Hey guys!
So I know I haven't updated, because yesterday at school I ended up punching the wall on my never, which I my opinion was better than punching someone in the face.
Anyway, my hand still hurts, but not as bad as yesterday.
Love you guys to the moon and back, Stay Strong!