Chapter 4

I have a person who is going to be Michael's girlfriend, so she will be in the next chapter.

Autumn's point of view

I think I have a thing for Luke, I mean he's all I look for in a guy. He has a great personality, beautiful eyes, a great smile, and I don't know, I can't find anything wrong with him. He's perfect.
" So Autumn what part of Australia were you from?", Michael asked handing me a water.
" I was from Sydney. I lived near the shore of Sydney."
" Really, we lived in Sydney too!"
" No way that's awesome!"
---------------- 1 hour later------------------------
After we left macca's or McDonald's as most people call it, we headed back to the boys place, well their tour house, because they still lived in Australia. What a bummer.
" Autumn do you want to play FIFA?", Calum asked while handing me a controller.
" Um, I was never good at FIFA."
" Don't worry Autumn, I'll help you.",Luke said while sitting next to me on the couch. He was actually sitting next to me. Can this day get anymore weirder?
" Hey Michael how about you ask Alexis if she wants to come hang with us tonight?", Ashton asked walking over to the kitchen.
" Okay sure, I'm sure she'll want to meet you Autumn."
Who was Alexis? Was she a friend, or is she one of their girlfriends? I'll have to wait and see.

Hey guys!
Thanks to incrediblealexis who is in this story.
And you guys should go follow her, by the way here fanfic is amazing. :-)
Love you guys, Stay Strong!