Chapter 14

Autumn's point of view

I woke up beside Luke, which was no surprise to me, because in feel asleep on him while on the plane. Where are we? In have no memory of yesterday. I probably have jet lag, yhea that's it.
" Good morning beautiful."
" Good morning.", wow my throat was never this bad before. Of course I'd get sick the first day of our tour!
" Autumn, you okay?"
" No my throat hurts really bad."
" What can I do to help?"
" Cuddle with me.", I said as I stick out my lower lip.
" Okay, just because you feel sick."
" Can I sing to you, maybe you need some more sleep."
" Sure Luke."
" So we're taking the long way home, take me back to the middle of nowhere, back to the place only you and I share, remember all the make believes, crazy stupid you and me, so were taking the long way home."
After that in was out, but I could hear Luke talking to someone.
" Hey Luke..."
" Michael shut up."
" Why?"
" Autumn doesn't feel good, she has a sore throat."
" Oh, welell she's asleep."
" No duh, dumbass."
" Hey watch it Luke."
" Yhea right."
" Anyway, when are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend, because you two are killing us."
" I don't know, because her manager said that she can't be in love with any of us."
" That's a bunch of bullcrap."
" I know,its not fair."
" Well I'll let you go back to bed I'll wake you up in about 3 hours or so."
" Okay thanks Michael."
Maybe Luke was going to ask me to be his girlfriend soon, I mean who would say no to that face of his.

Hey guys!
Yhea I'm doing an update even thought I already updated today.
So I hit 90 reads so far, you guys are amazing, I love you guys so much thanks for all the reads and comments I get. It really means a lot to me. XD
Love you guys to the moon and back, Stay Strong!