Chapter 11

In was standing outside doing nothing but thinking. Thinking about me and Luke, maybe just maybe I'll have a chance with him. Stop thinking that you heard what your manager said, " You can't fall in love with any of these boys." I hated that so much!
What of I do fall for one of them, and by one of them I mean Luke. I mean wants the worse that could happen?
------------------ 1 hour later--------------
- in coming call from Luke-
" Hey Luke where are you guys?"
" Hey Autumn, and we are almost there."
" Like how long?"
" Oh, about 5 minutes."
" Okay."
" Hey Autumn.... Can I ask you something?"
" S-Sure what is it?"
" Um, when we pick you up can I tell you?"
" Sure Luke. Bye."
" Okay, bye."
- End of call-
Wow! Maybe he wants to ask me out! Or he'll just get shy and say nothing, like last time. But who knows, maybe he has some balls now to ask me out.
Anyway, once I see Luke, and the others, I gave them a quick hug before Luke grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the others.
" Okay Luke I think we're far enough."
" Autumn, I...."
" You what?"
I feel like my heart is going to explode, I'm so nervous.
" I... really like you... Okay I said it!"
" Luke, I really like you too, but..."
" Am I to late!? Damn it!"
" No its my manager, she told me I can't fall in love with any of you guys."
" Oh, well what of we keep this a secret?"
" okay."
" Wow it feels good to get that off my chest."

Hwy guys!
OMG! Luke you finally got some balls! Yesssss!
Thanks guys for all the votes, I didn't think anyone would read this, but man in was wrong.
Sorry for not updating any yesterday. And I'm actually feeling a little sick at a stomach, so yhea I think I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys!
Love you, Stay Strong!