Chapter 24

Luke's point of view

I woke up and looked over to see Autumn sound asleep, and she looked so cute with her hair all messy, and she made me feel something I haven't in a long time.
I decided to let her sleep, because she looked really tired; I made sure I was really quite, just so I wouldn't wake her. I got a quick shower and headed to the pool where the other boys where.
" Hey, where's Autumn?", Ashton asked looking at me with a confused look.
" She is sleeping, and I didn't want to wake her."
" Oh, well what do you want to do today?", Calum asked as he got out of the pool.
" What if we took Autumn on a tour of the city?", Michael asked.
" Yhea that's a great idea!"
" And we can take Alexis too!", Michael exclaimed.
" What about me Michael?", Alexis asked walking over to Michael.
" Um, I was asking Luke if we could take you and Autumn on a tour around the city."
" So like a double date?"
A double date, this could be by far the best day ever! Maybe Autumn would like to go on a double date.
Autumn's point of view
I woke up, and Luke wasn't there. Strange, I guess he was with the other boys. I got up and got some new clothes, then headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
After I got out of the shower, I put my hair into a messy bun, and headed to the pool. Maybe Luke would be there.
" Hey, there you are!", I yelled as I saw Luke sitting by the pool.
" Hey babe."
My heart started beating really fast, and I don't know why. Maybe it was the way Luke always made me smile, but he always made me smile. I guess it was when he called me babe, because I can't remember the last time some one called me that.
" You okay?"
" What, oh, yhea Luke I'm fine. I was just... just daydreaming."
" Oh well, how would you like to go on a double date with Me, Michael, and Alexis?"
" When is this double date?"
" Tonight."
" I would love to Luke."
Oh-no, this is bad. What did I get myself into? I haven't been on a date in my whole life, Oh god, I'm going to make a fool of myself in front of Luke, Michael and Alexis.

Hey guys!
So i deleted the Michael fanfic, because I didn't like how the writing was.
Double update!!!!
Love you guys!