Chapter 10

Well, today was the day I was going to get some answers for my manager. Let's hope this goes well, or it go wrong, but I don't care I need answers.
" Autumn, do you want me to drive you?"
" Um.............."
" I really don't mind."
" Okay, I mean if you want to."
" Okay, but can I ask you something?", O my god is me going to ask me out!?!
" O- okay."
" Why do you always say okay then go I mean?", damn so close, but yet so far away ( Lol 5SOS song lyrics!).
" I don't know, I've always done that since I was little."
" Oh, well you ready to go?"
" Yhea, I guess."
-------------------------- 1 hour later----------------------
" Thanks again Luke for driving me."
" I told you it's no problem, now we'll be back here around 10ish."
" Okay I'll be out here waiting."
" Oh, maybe you could call me when your done at the studio."
" I would but I don't have your number."
" Here just call me when your done here."
Wow I actually have his number! Maybe he has a crush on me, but he's too nervous to actually tell me.
After a quick meeting with my manager, I still had zero answers. All she told me was they would be great for you to tour with, and there was some bad news. She told me that I could not fall in love with any of them because our fans would cause a fight, so that would be bad for mine and their reputation.
" Hey Luke can you come get me, because were done at the studio."
" Sure I'll be there with the guys and Alexis in about an hour or so."
" Okay, thanks."
" No problem, bye."
" Bye."
- end of call-

Hey guys!
Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a really bad day at school.
So, this story now has 50 reads so far! I'm really glad you all like it.
Anyways this was uploaded before I have to go to school, and I was half asleep when I wrote this, so sorry if something is misspelled or anything like that.
Love you guys, Stay Strong!