Chapter 29

Luke's p.o.v

The lads and I were driving behind the ambulance, and I was trying to hold back the tears.
" Guys, what if she doesn't make it... I-i can't stand to see her like this.", I said as I felt the tears fall, my life is over, I mean its not, but she's my everything. I can't imagine life without her.
" Aw, Luke she's going to be okay. She's a strong girl.", Ashton said trying to comfort me. My mind kept thinking of things I might have some wrong. Was I not good enough? Does she not love anymore? Is this all my fault? Maybe I did do something wrong...
Ashton's p.o.v
It upsets me to see Luke so hurt, I mean we all are hurt; but Luke loves her, and he's her everything.
" Hey, Michael did you call Alexis? I think she should know what happened.", I said while Michael pulled out his phone.
I looked over and saw Luke staring blankly out the window, he looks so upset.
" Luke, she's going to be okay. She's a strong girl, and she wouldn't leave you. She loves you too much."
" Then why would she do this to me?!? She hated me! That's why she did this! Okay!", Luke shouted.
" Luke, she loves you."
" Yhea right.", Luke mumbled.
The rest of the car ride was silent, besides Michael explaining Alexis what happened.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Luke's p.o.v

Once we arrived at the hospital, we went to the front desk.
" We are here to see Autumn, um, I don't know her last name, but can you tell us where she is?"
" I'm sorry sir, but she's in surgery, I will call you all when she's out, and stable enough."
We found some seats, and waited. I decided to update the fans, on what happened.
@Luke5sos: Hey guys, um we are at the hospital, because Autumn cut too deep. I will update you guys in a while.
Some of the fans, and the lads replied to that tweet.
@Ashton5sos: @Luke5sos don't worry she's a very strong girl. #StayStrongAutumn
@5sos4life: @Luke5sos: Luke, I'm so sorry what happened. I hope autumn will be okay. Stay strong! #WeLoveYouAutumn
" See Luke, the fans are with you, she'll be alright. Just keep an open mind, and don't think negatively about this. It can make your guys relationship stronger.", Michael said, giving me a hug. I sure hope he was right.

Hey guys!
Sorry this part was short, its just really late here, and I've got school in the morning. As I was writing this photograph by Nickelback came on my spotify came on.... So hope you all have a good day/night, and I love you all to death.
Xoxo
-Mikayla