Chapter 18

Ashton's point of view

Once we all were in to car, which I was driving, we headed towards the studio to record some new songs we've been working on, with some of Autumn's help.
" Hey Autumn, I have a question."
" Okay Ash, what is it?"
" Are you living with your parents, or any relatives?"
" No I was put into a foster home, where some foster family take you in and raise you as their own."
" If I may, um, why were you put into a foster home?
" Because my mom never really cared for me, and my dad left me and my mom when I was born."
I look in the mirror and saw she was crying, I know how it feels to never no your dad. She needs us, because we're like her family now; I just wanted to stop the car, turn it around, and head home,but I can't, well I could, but we had to record today.
" Autumn, I'm sorry for asking."
" Ash, its okay, I really don't mind telling you guys, I mean we are touring together for a year."
" Okay,I just don't want you to feel pressured to tell us something you don't want us to know."
" Ash, its okay."
" Okay."

Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday, I really didn't feel well, and I still don't, I think I'm getting a strep throat :-(
So, I was wondering if you guys would enjoy another story to be uploaded every Monday, or Friday. The story is about Michael, so if you would like that, please comment below.
Love you guys to the moon and back
Stay Strong!