Chapter 31

Autumn's p.o.v
Black, that's all I could remember; well I also remember Luke telling me to wake up, and thing will be fine. I wonder if Luke is mad at me, I feel so stupid, why didn't I let myself talk to one of them. I deserve to die, I don't deserve such a wonderful person like Luke.
Wait! I hear a heart monitor....
I'm alive!?! How am I alive?
Please let me open my eyes, I need to see Luke, somebody. I can hear a door opening, and foot steps.
" She'll be fine, but she is in a coma. We don't know of she will make it. We're sorry."
I'm in a coma, and I might not make it. O god, please let me wake up please. I hear Luke talking, he sounds so sad... " Autumn, if you can hear me, please wake up. We need you, your fans need you, and I need you, I can't go on with out you. Please wake up."
I used every muscle in my body to grab his hand. And I did, that's all I did.
Luke's p.o.v
I'm so happy Autumn is alive. But when the doctors came back in they had us leave the room, but why? She was alive she grabbed my hand. Was I dreaming right now! Was this all a dream, I pinch myself hoping I'll wake up to see Autumn cuddled into my side, like she usually does when she sleeps.
" Luke, she will have to stay here for a few days, but she can breathe on her own now.", a doctor said, and we all walked back into hear room. And I sat in the chair near her bed, and held her hand again never letting go.
--------------- 2 hours later -------------------
" Luke?", I hear my name being called, I look down and see Autumn looking around the room.
" I'm right here babe. Its okay.", I said kissing her forehead.
" What happened? And where are we?"
" Babe, you cut yourself too deep, and your in the hospital. I'm here now and it's okay."
" Luke, its not okay, this isn't okay. I hurt you all, and now I'm just pushing back you guys on tour, things will never be the same again, and you probably want to break up with me."
" Babe, I will never leave you, and this is making our relationship even stronger, it proves we can both over come things that block us. I love you so much Autumn."
" I love you too Lukey."

Hello guys.... Double update!
I'm so sorry for not updating in a while.
But its just school is getting really frustrating, and I'm getting so stressed.
I love you all! Stay strong!
Xoxo
-Mikayla