Chapter 16

Luke's point of view

" Autumn, babe you okay?", I said as I opened the door to find Autumn looking at a picture. But why was she crying? Maybe it was here family or something.
" Luke..........", her voice was so shallow. She must have been crying for a while now.
" Autumn, whats wrong?", I ask, while rubbing her back lightly.
" My dad just passed away, and now I'm all alone.", she said, and she cried harder. She must have been really close to her dad.
" I'm so so sorry Autumn."
" Its okay, but..."
" But what?"
" They want to have his funeral next Friday, but we are on tour, and I can't have you guys stop your tour for me to grieve."
" We'll go with you, because I don't need to be alone, and besides you have us, and your fans."
" Thank you Luke.", she said giving me a huge hug.
" Guys.. Um. We need to get ready to leave."
" Okay Ashton, we are."
" Autumn, um, somebody is on the phone for you, its your mom."
" Luke, I have to take this.", Autumn sad running out of the room with tears in her eyes.
I hope she's okay. I really feel bad for her now, but when do I ask her to be my girlfriend, do I ask her now or later? I don't know!

Hey guys!
Guess what its Sunday and you all know what I do on Sunday! Updates till midnight! Yesssss!
Anyway, guys Michael feel off the stage and now he's on crutches! Poor kitten:-(
I hope he gets better soon!
Love you guys to the moon and back!
Stay Strong