Chapter 2

Lauren looked outside of her window, seeing you on the porch.

You were flipping through your camera, looking at pictures.

This would be a good time to ask Y/N if Camila likes anyone. Lauren sighed, seeing as she promised Dinah.

It's not that Lauren doesn't like you or anything. She just doesn't know you. And to be frank, she's kinda intimidated by you.

Lauren walked over to your porch. Noticing a shadow, you looked up from your camera. You raised an eyebrow at her.

For minutes, you two just stared at each other.

"Is there something I can help you with, or are you just going to stare?" You asked, your eyebrow raised.

Lauren played with the hem of her shirt, a nervous habit of hers, "I-u-uh. C-Camila-crush?"

Fuck, Lauren thought, I can't even ask a simple question.

You noticed the hint of pink of Lauren's cheeks, and how she's playing with the hem of her shirt. You then realized she's nervous.

"Uh, what about Camila?" You asked, patiently waiting for an answer.

"D-does s-she h-have a uh, crush on anyone?" Lauren managed to get out.

"Why?" You questioned, not even thinking about if she does. Because, she does. All that girl does is talk about who she likes.

"My uh, my friend likes her." Lauren said, not stuttering this time. Lauren mentally cheered for not embarrassing herself.

"Let me guess," Y/N sighed. "Dinah?" You always noticed how Dinah would stare at Camila or get nervous around her.

"Wha-how'd you know?" Lauren asked, shock evident on her face.

You shrugged, "Yes. Camila does have a crush on someone."

"Who?"

"You only asked if she does have a crush on her, not who, Lauren." You said, standing up.

As you walked into your house, Lauren is surprised.

She knows my name?

----

Ally and Normani were the first at the lunch table. Ally was staring at a boy, a really tall, and handsome boy.

Normani followed her train of eyesight, then landing on the tall boy.

Normani looked at the shorter girl, "Does Ally have a crush?"

A faint blush appeared on Ally's cheeks, "Maybe."

Normani, oddly, felt something in the pit of her stomach. And she found herself glaring at the boy.

Stop! Normani scolded herself. I don't even know the guy, why am I acting like this?

----

Dinah had been bouncing her knee, waiting for Lauren at the lunch table. She had just arrived, and Lauren was running a little bit late.

You had to sit inside today, since it was raining. You and Camila usually sat outside. You noticed Lauren and Brad talking by a locker.

You glanced up at the clock, 12:32 PM.

"Doesn't he usually bother her at 1:02?" Camila asked, also noticing the two.

You shrugged, "It's none of our business." You still hadn't told Camila that Lauren asked if she had a crush on anyone. "Go on without me, I'll be there in a few."

Camila nodded, skipping into the cafeteria. You watched as Brad and Lauren talked. For some reason, you got this weird feeling in your stomach.

You hid behind a wall, since nobody else but the two were in the hallway. Your head peaked out.

Brad grabbed Lauren's wrists, pinning her to the locker. Lauren closed her eyes as Brad began to kiss her. Lauren tried to wiggle out of his grasps, but it was no use.

Fuck, I promised I wouldn't get involve, but I can't let her get raped, can I?

You walked over, then shoving Brad off of Lauren. You pinned him to the lockers, since you were taller then him.

"What the fuck?" Brad cursed, then looked up to see you.

"Don't ever touch her again," You stated in a firm, yet calm voice. "Or next time, it'll be worst then pinning you to a locker." You let go of him. He scoffed, then ran away.

You looked at Lauren, who was in shock. She stared at you.

You gave her a glance, then walked away to the cafeteria.

----

Camila chose to sit at the girls table, since Dinah waved her over. You immediately found Camila, since she's the only one wearing a bow on her head.

You walked over, your hands on the strap of your bag. You sat down next to Camila, who is across from Dinah.

"Hey! What took you so long?" Camila asked, looking at you.

You shook your head, "I had to use the bathroom." You lied. Obviously, you didn't want anyone to know about your encounter with Lauren and Brad.

Lauren walked into the cafeteria, spotting you and Camila and their table. She raised an eyebrow as she set down.

"What took you so long?" Normani asked, looking at Lauren.

"Uh," Lauren thought of an excuse. "Mr. Jefferson asked me to help him with something."

You took out your camera, flipping through pictures again. You felt eyes on you, knowing it's Lauren.

But then you looked at the reflection in your camera. You see Brad glaring at you.

Your POV.

Fuck, now I got myself involved in something. Just because I did the right thing, Brad now hates me.

"So, Y/N, you live across from Lauren?" Ally asked.

"Yup." I responded, putting my camera away.

Narrator's POV

Your phone dinged, causing you to take it out.

Harry: come 2 the front of the school

You: Why? You're not home, are you?

Harry: YES I AMM😁

Instantly, you put your phone away, a smile on your face.

"Mila!" You excitedly said. "Harry is back!"

Camila gasped, "For real? Where is he?"

"In front of the school." You and Camila instantly got up, then running out of the school, leaving the four other girls confused.

"Whose Harry?" Dinah asked.

"I think Y/N's brother."

----

You wrapped your arms around Harry, smiling.

"Hey munchkin! I've missed you." Harry chuckled, hugging you back. You let go of Harry.

"Don't forget about me!" Camila exclaimed, giving Harry a kola hug.

"How long are you here for?" You asked.

Hardy sighed, "Only for a week. Then we're going on deployment again." Harry is in the Navy.

"Oh," you frowned. "Guess we'll have to make the best of this week, huh?"

"Yeah."

---

I'm at my bus stop

And my project is due today

Have a good day!

-Gracie

edited : 12/30/16