Chapter 49

The next day at lunch, Camila sat down. You and Lauren shared a glance, Lauren then nodding.

"So, Camila," you spoke, "What'd you do last night?" Camila froze on the inside, but on the outside, she played it cool.

"I baby set Sofia for my parents. They had a date night," Camila lied. Truth is, Camila got invited over to Shawn's house. They talked about their feelings for each other, and well, Camila kissed Shawn, and things got a little heated. Let's say Camila's monkey is also eating banana's, "You?"

"Oh, nothing much," you shrugged, "Gloria and I moved into Brad's house. In fact, his house is right across from Shawn's," Camila tensed, and she stared down at the table, "Why didn't you tell me, Mila?"

Camila sighed, "I don't know - it just, it happened. He invited me over, we talked about our feelings, then one thing led to another and well..I lost my virginity."

You choked on your water, "You what!? All I thought was that you kissed? What!"

Camila eyes widened, "Shit," you stood up, scanning the cafeteria, "Y/N - please no," you didn't listen, instead, you stormed over to Shawn's table, where he's sitting with Troy, Justin and Selena.

"Hey Y/N!" Justin smiled at you. You ignored Justin and stared down at Shawn. You grabbed him by the elbow, yanking him up and pulling him away from the cafeteria.

"Y/N? What the hell?" Shawn questioned. Camila and Lauren got up, following after you.

"You stole her virginity? What the fuck is wrong with you?" you exclaimed.

"You told her?" Shawn looked at Camila.

"No! She saw us kiss so she asked!" Camila defended herself.

"Wait - what? How did -"

"I now live in the house across the street from yours - anyway! That's not the point. You stole her virginity! Y-"

"I didn't steal anything! I asked her if she was ready and she said yes!" Shawn exclaimed, cutting you off. You turned around, raising an eyebrow.

Camila looked down at the ground and nodded. As Camila stared at the ground, she thought. You don't own her. Camila can do whatever the hell she wants. Camila can have sex with anyone she wants. Camila can make her own choices.

"Y/N, I can make my own choices," Camila cut you off, "I'm not a 5 year old. I'm in high school! I'm a senior! I can make my own choices like you can! I have my own freedom! I can do whatever the hell I want. You aren't my mother or father, I don't have to ask you for permission to go out or some shit!"

You shut your mouth, not expecting that outburst from Camila. You, Shawn, and Lauren are both shocked.

"C'mon Shawn," Camila grabbed his hand, glaring at you, "Let's go back to eating," and then the two walked away.

You looked at Lauren, locking eyes with her.

///

edited - 8/19/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓