Chapter 72

It's spring break. You and the whole gang set in your dorm room. You've welcomed Tori to your group of friends, introducing her to everyone.

It's been about two weeks since everything has happened. You and Lauren are on good terms again, and Normani and Ally are dating. Dinah is slowly getting better, and getting over Zendaya's death. Normani has learned not to blame herself.

"Okay, so there's this party," Brad said as he entered the room. "It's off campus, at this club. We can get in, because it's for college students. It's today at 9 PM."

"We don't have any cars to drive, so it'll be walking distance, right?" You asked.

"Yeah," Brad nodded. "It'll take about ten minuets to get there."

"Well!" Normani stood up. "I'm gonna go get ready." She held her hand out for Ally, which she took.

---

"There's this club on 8th street," Harry said as he scrolled through his phone, then putting it down. "My sister and her friends are going tonight."

"I'm in." Zayn said. "I'm down to party."

"Me too." Niall and Taylor said in unison. Harry and Taylor are now dating. Call it quick, but they are really into each other.

Demi shrugged, "Why not?"

"Lou? What about you?" Harry inquired. Louis looked up, bags under his eyes.

"Sure," he mumbled. "Whatever you want, Harry." Louis stared at his best friend, feeling his heart swell, then break as Harry smiled at Taylor.

---

Dinah sharply inhaled, pausing at the corner. Normani looked back at her, letting go of Ally's hand. They were at the street where Zendaya had gotten shot.

The group paused, waiting for the two girls. Normani stood in front of Dinah.

"It's okay, Dinah," Normani softly said. "You can do this. We both can, okay?"

Dinah swallowed, slightly nodding. Normani gave her a small smile as she slowly walked with Dinah.

The group then continued on. You held Lauren's hand, looking ahead.

---

You and your friends have been at the club for about an hour now. You and Lauren are dancing with each other, along with Normani and Ally.

Dinah and Brad set at the table, an awkward silence between them. Camila and Tori were over at the bar, getting drinks.

"So..wanna get out of here?" Brad asked, turning his head to Dinah.

Dinah scoffed, "Don't even try." She got up and walked over to Camila and Tori.

"Dinah!" Camila grinned, wrapping her arms around the taller girl.

"Guess who just tried to hit on me? Brad." Dinah told, causing the three girls to laugh.

"You're way out of his league." Camila commented, handing her a drink.

"I know right." Dinah chuckled, taking the shot.

---

Louis set at the table, alone. He had a beer in his hand, and he was staring at Harry and Taylor. Taylor hand her hands tangled in Harry's hair, pulling him closer to her.

You noticed Louis staring at the two, his stare turning into a glare. You excused yourself from Lauren, walking over to Louis and sitting down next to him.

"So either you like Taylor or Harry," you spoke. "My guess is..Harry?"

"That obvious, huh?" Louis shook his head, taking a sip from the beer.

"Not really, you just have to look close enough. Plus, I always knew you were gay." You had a smug smile on your face.

"You're always the smart one, huh?" Louis chuckled, taking his eyes away from the couple and to you.

"I guess. I just notice things people don't." You said.

"Like the fact that your girl is getting hit on?" At that, your head snapped to Lauren, who was awkwardly standing and looking pass the guy to stare at you.

"We'll talk about your crush on my brother later." You mumbled.

"Okay. Go get your girl." Louis chuckled, ruffling your hair as you stood up.

You confidently walked over to Lauren and straight pass the guy, placing your hands on her hips.

"Hey baby." You said, loud enough for the guy to hear.

"Hey babe."

"Is he still looking?" You asked, and Lauren nodded. "Let's give him something to stare at, yeah?"

Lauren smirked, wrapping her arms around your neck, pulling you close as you pressed your lips onto hers. Lauren moaned into the kiss as you slipped your tongue in her mouth, her doing the same. She tugged on the back of your hair, causing you to groan in pleasure.

"Okay! Okay, break it up. Don't have sex in the middle of the club," Dinah came between the both of you. "Though I wouldn't be surprised if you two did."

You turned around to see the guy gone. You chuckled and shook your head, returning your eyes to Lauren and Dinah.

"He's gone."

"Who?"

"A guy was hitting on me and that's why Y/N and I were making out."

--/

short but heyyy

just wanted to give y'all an update. and my birthday is next Friday ayee

not edited

-Gracie