Chapter 60

You walked into the dorm, one side of the room set up with Ed Sheeran posters and a familiar looking guitar.

"Mila?" you called out.

"Boo!" you jumped, turning around to see Camila with a wide smile on her face, "Haha!" you rolled your eyes, dropping your things and giving her a hug.

"God, I've missed you," you mumbled, hugging her tightly. Camila hugged you back before you let go.

"I've missed you too."

---

Lauren walked down the halls, trying to find her dorm. When she got to her dorm, it was already opened. She walked further in to see Normani hanging her clothes up.

"You're my roommate?" Lauren asked, and Normani turned around.

"Yeah," Normani grinned, "Cool, right?"

Lauren nodded with a smile on her face, "Do you know who Camila or the other girls got with?"

Normani shook her head, "Not yet."

---

"I love how I share a dorm with my girlfriend," Dinah grinned as she and Zendaya entered their dorm. Yeah, they somehow got a dorm together.

"Me too," Zendaya stated, wrapping her arms around Dinah, "These four years will be the best years of our lives."

"We said that about high school," Dinah chuckled, cocking an eyebrow, "High school was very interesting."

---

Ally sighed as she struggled to put her stuff up. Being not that tall, it was very hard for Ally to get everything up the stairs. The elevator's weren't working, so Ally had to carry everything up here. She did it all in one trip.

She was out of breath, so she collapsed onto her bed. She looked over to see a neatly made bed, and a lot of posters of other artists. She looked up as someone entered the room. It was a girl on her phone, texting. When the girl was done texting, she looked at Ally with a smile.

"You must be Ally?" Ally nodded, "I'm Demi, your roommate."

---

You and Camila walked around campus, your camera in hand. You wanted to take a lot of pictures.

"It's nice to be back in Miami," you spoke, "Feels like home."

"I've missed you, like, a lot," Camila said, "After Shawn and I broke up, it was tough."

"Well, here's to a new beginning," you grinned, "No Lauren or Shawn. No ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends."

"Right," Camila nervously laughed, scratching the back of her neck, "About that..uhm - "

"Camila!"

Four familiar girls ran up to Camila, and your face dropped. Camila hugged the girls back, then pulled away.

"Y/N?" Ally is the first to notice you, causing Lauren to spin around and lock eyes with you. You licked your lips, taking a deep breath.

"Lauren," you mumbled, "Hey."

"You go here?" Dinah asked, raising an eyebrow. Zendaya exited the dorm, going outside to where the others are.

"I've been planning to go here since freshman year," you told them, not keeping your eyes off of Lauren. You've missed her. You've missed her touch, her kisses, everything.

Brad paused as he saw you talking to your ex-girlfriend and your friends. He was looking for you, but he turned around, not wanting to get involved in girl drama. If you needed him, he'll come. Good choice, Brad.

"Oh. Well uh, we'll be going now," Normani told you, turning around and walking away, as did Dinah and Zendaya. Lauren stared at you, not wanting to move or knowing what to do. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

"C'mon, Lauren," Ally gently said, grabbing Lauren's hand and tugging her away. You watched her walk away, then turned to Camila.

"You okay?" Camila asked.

"So much to new beginnings, huh?"

///

edited - 9/24/17

snapchat - graciejbands

- gracie