Chapter 20

"Ooh, who is that new hot girl?" Dinah heard Brad muttered. Dinah turned around, locking eyes with the familiar face.

Dinah furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to the familiar girl, who was at her new locker.

"Zendaya?" Dinah inquired. Zendaya looked away from her locker, and locked eyes with Dinah.

"Uh-oh," Zendaya frowned.

---

You and Lauren were sitting outside in silence. Both of you knew that you had to talk about the date.

"Lauren," you spoke up, "I'm sorry..about the date. I usually go there and nobody is rarely there-"

"Oh, so you always go there, let me guess, with Camila?" Lauren quirked an eyebrow.

"What? No. That's my special place. I took you there because that place means something to me," you paused, "And..Lauren, you're special to me," you blushed.

---

Ally frowned as she looked through her jewelry box. She could've swore she put two hundred dollars in it.

"Brandon!" Ally shouted for her brother. Brandon sighed and got up from his room, walking to her sisters room.

"What?" he inquired, leaning against the doorframe.

"Did you take my money?" Ally asked, "I put two hundred dollars in here."

"No," Brandon shook his head, "That Brad guy stayed here for awhile after you and your boy toy left."

Ally shot him a glare, "Troy is not a boy toy."

Brandon shrugged, "Whatever you say. I think he's going to break your heart, though. But yeah, try Brad."

---

You laid in your bed, staring at the ceiling. Lauren didn't say anything, she just walked away.

You guess she just needs time to think about it. You sighed, just as your bedroom door opened.

"Hey!" Camila shouted, jumping on your bed.

"Hi," you responded, looking up at her.

Camila frowned, "What's wrong?" Camila laid down next to you. She was on her side, so you rolled over to look at her.

"Lauren isn't talking to me," you mumbled, a slight pout on your face.

"But she was up here comforting you?" she said, more like questioned.

"Yeah, but when we were on our date," you started to explain, "I took her somewhere special - my special place. And nobody ever goes out there, but apparently someone did for once. And we almost got caught for trespassing."

Camila raised an eyebrow, "You took her to your place? The place you go to to be alone? The place that I hav-"

"Yes," you cut her off. Camila sighed and noticed how upset you were. You never got upset over a date or a girl. Hell, you've never been upset before. Sure, you've had your bad days, but not like this.

Camila tangled her legs with yours and wrapped her arms around you. You sighed and wrapped your arms around her, resting your head in-between the crook of her neck.

---

Hailee was at her locker, getting her things out. Brad walked over to her, leaning against the locker next to her.

"Hi," he spoke, "I'm Brad."

Hailee looked up at him and smiled, "I'm Hailee."

"Beautiful name for-"

"Ew, no. Hailee, you do not want to talk to Brad," Normani cut him off, walking up to Hailee, "He's a dick."

Hailee's mouth formed into an 'o' shape. She raised an eyebrow and closed her locker, walking away with Normani.

Brad sighed, just as he saw an angry Ally stomping towards him. He looked down at her, his hands in his pocket.

"Problem, smalls?" Brad questioned.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed, "Where in the hell is my money at?"

Brad played dumb, "What money?"

"The money in my jewelry box! My brother said you were in here after Troy and I left!" Ally accused, crossing her arms.

"How do you know it was me?" he inquired, "It could've been Troy. But nice knowing you think I'm a bad person, Allyson. And to think we were going to be friends."

Ally scoffed, "As if," and with that, Ally walked away. Brad rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face as he walked away.

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

u know, a year ago tomorrow, i saw Fifth Harmony in concert

- gracie 👀