Chapter 63

You and Lauren were in your dorm. Lauren's head was on your chest, her arms wrapped around your waist. Her legs were tangled with yours, and you stared down at her. You smiled, brushing her hair out of the way.

Lauren looked up at you, a smile playing on her lips. She leaned up, kissing you on the lips. You kissed back, hearing the door open.

"Y/SN!" You two broke apart to see Camila, a wide smile playing on her lips, her teeth showing. "Yes! Finally!" You looked next to her to see Dinah and Zendaya.

"Thank god," Zendaya breathed out. "I was getting tired of hating you, Y/N. Well, I didn't hate you - I just went along with the girls."

"Same," Dinah nodded. "But I do love you two together. It's cute." Dinah grinned, causing you to chuckle.

---

Lauren happily sighed as she collapsed onto her bed, a smile still on her lips. She was happy that you and her were good again. That you love her and she loves you back. When you said you loved Lauren, it felt like her world exploded. In a good way.

"Why are you so happy?" Normani asked. "Wait - don't tell me. You and Y/N got back together?"

"Yeah," Lauren grinned. "How'd you know?" Lauren set up, her back against the wall and her legs crossed.

"I saw you two outside of the library," Normani said. "And I swore I heard an 'I love you' in there."

Lauren laughed, "Yeah..we said it to each other. Well - we were talking in the library, and we admitted that we missed each other. Then Y/N said she loved me, then ran out of the library. And I caught her, and I said it back - then we kissed."

"Sounds romantic," Normani mumbled. "Now all we need is rain."

Lauren gasped, "That would've been cool! Like - I'm telling Y/N one of our goals should be kissing in the rain."

Normani chuckled at her roommate, "You are so in love with her."

"I am."

---

"I told Lauren I loved her." You spoke, looking at Camila. Camila raised an eyebrow, shutting her laptop and putting it to the side.

"Really? How'd she react?" Camila asked.

"Well, I ran away because she didn't say anything," you started. "But then she ran after me and said she loved me back and then we kissed. I really do love her, Mila. And I'm not just saying this. Like, I remember last year, beginning of high school. I felt nothing, like, I only cared for you. But..but Lauren made me feel again."

"You sure you love her?"

"Yeah," you chuckled. "I love her." A knock at the door causes you to stand up. You opened the door. "Harry!" You wrapped your arms around him.

"Hey Y/N," he laughed. "Hi Camila. And what is this I hear about you loving someone that isn't yourself?"

You rolled your eyes, smacking him on the chest. Harry chuckled, coming inside and shutting the door.

"She told Lauren she loved her, and Lauren said it back." Camila told him, giving him a hug.

"Wow, that's great!" Harry exclaimed. "And I have more great news."

"Yeah?"

"Since I'm on break for like, five years or something," Harry started. "I decided to enroll in college. This one, and I got accepted!"

You grinned, "That's - that's fantastic!"

"And so did the guys too," Harry smiled. "We're officially in college!"

---

short update but yeah

ill update later..maybe

and superbowl sunday!! I'm going for the panthers bc it's closer to Virginia

-gracie