Chapter 32

Dinah and Zendaya were outside, where a group of people were playing beer pong.

"Zendaya should play!" Justin exclaimed, causing a lot of people to scream yes.

"No, I don't drink," Zendaya declined, shaking her head.

"C'mon, just one game!" Justin pleaded. Zendaya looked at Dinah, who shrugged.

"Fine," she sighed, "One game."

---

"What about him?" Hailee inquired, pointing to a guy with black hair.

"Nope," Cara said, taking a sip of her drink, "He's cute, but no."

Hailee groaned, "That's like, the last guy here."

Cara raised an eyebrow, "Exactly."

Hailee furrowed her eyebrows. That's the last guy, so she wouldn't date any of them? Unless..

"Wait? You're gay?" Hailee asked, figuring it out.

"Bingo!" Cara smiled.

---

"Hey, what took you so long?" Lauren asked as you approached her.

"Long line at the bathroom," you lied, "Sorry." She handed you your drink.

"Oh, okay."

---

"C'mon Ally, dance with me!" Troy grinned, looking down at the smaller girl, who was sitting down.

"No, Troy," Ally protested.

"Please?" he pleaded.

"I said no, Troy!" she snapped, standing up and walking away from Troy.

Troy frowned and sighed. In all honesty, he was now used to this behavior from Ally. Whenever Troy talked to her, she snapped at him. And Troy didn't know why.

Troy followed Ally outside, where it was quiet. Ally stood in front of the fence, her hands on it.

"Ally, what's wrong?" Troy softly asked. Ally looked up, tears of frustration running down her face, "Ally?" Troy inched closer to her, bring his thumb to her face.

"I-I," Ally stammered, taking a feel breath, "I kissed someone else. Twice," she blurted out, her eyes widening.

Troy's face dropped. He removed his thumb from her face, his hands dropping to his sides.

"What?" he questioned, not sure if he heard the right thing.

"I cheated on you," Ally murmured. Troy inhaled a sharp breath, his fists clenched.

"Who?" Troy inquired, eyebrows furrowed as he set his jaw.

"I-uh," Ally hesitated to tell him.

"Tell me, Ally!" Troy shouted, anger running through his veins.

"N-Normani," Ally stuttered out.

Troy loudly exhaled. His girlfriend cheated on him with a girl. With someone he trusted. He was Normani's partner, he trusted her. In fact, Normani was becoming one of Troy's best friends.

"Unbelievable," Troy muttered with a scowl on his face, "I - what the fuck, Ally."

He turned around and walked away, leaving Ally. Ally looked up at the sky, tears still falling from her face.

///

edited - 8/18/17

snapchat : graciejbands

good morning

- gracie 💓