Chapter 71

Lauren: Y/N.
Read 9:18 PM

Lauren: Y/N, I know you're seeing this.
Read 9:19 PM

Lauren: I'm sorry.
Read 9:19 PM

Lauren: Babe come on.
Read 9:20 PM

Lauren: Uh, okay. Goodnight. I love you.
Read 9:21 PM

You: I love you too.
Delivered 11:13 PM

After spending sometime wondering the campus and streets, you'd arrived back at your dorm. You unlock your door, walking in to see Camila asleep.

You put your bag on the ground, undressing into your boy shorts and a tank top, climbing into the bed. Your phone rested on the nightstand next to the lamp.

Lauren basically said she didn't trust you. That she thinks you'd make the mistake of sleeping with Camila up. Why would she worry about that? It's obvious you love Lauren. You also love Camila, just not in that type of way. Not the way you love Lauren.

You glanced at Camila, then rolled over to your side. You were wide awake. Usually, Lauren would be in your arms, sleeping with you.

You sighed, sitting up. You got your phone, not effected by the brightness. You clicked on your messages to see that she has read your message, meaning she's away.

You: Come here. I can't sleep.
Read 11:31 PM

Lauren: Okay, I'm on my way.
Read 11:31 PM

You put your phone down, waiting for the soft knock. It came, and you got up, opening the door to see Lauren, wearing one of your sweatshirts and sweatpants. When she was in your dorm, she took the sweatpants off.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you." You whispered in her ear. "I just need to sleep, and I can't do that without you."

"I'm sorry." She mumbled as you wrapped your arms around her. You brought her close, not responding as you closed your eyes.

---

It's been a week, and you haven't spoken to Lauren. Both of you are stubborn, even though Lauren has said sorry.

She hasn't spoken to you either, but you two stared at each other. You both haven't gotten off in a week and four days. You and Lauren both know that you two can't stand not having sex.

Lauren got an idea. She smirked, putting on her tightest jeans, a revealing crop top, and black boots. She ran a hand through her hair, putting on dark red lipstick.

Lauren spotted you, eating with Camila. That made her stomach turn, and you looked up, locking eyes with her. Lauren smirked, purposely dropping something. She bent down, making sure her ass stuck out, and took her time to pick it up.

"Y/N? You okay?" Camila asked.

"Mhm, I'm fine." You said through gritted teeth, knowing what Lauren was up to. She winked at you.

Two can play that game.

---

You decided to retaliate at Lauren. Lauren has a thing for mysterious people, right? Right, so you decided to take it back to the 50s, with the classic jeans, white v-neck shirt, and black leather jacket.

Lauren was in the library, and so were you. You walked near her. Lauren immediately spotted you, and you locked eyes with her. You smirked at her, biting your lip and winking at her. Lauren was still dressed in her outfit.

You two were in the back of the library, where no one was. You licked your lips, looking her up and down.

Lauren bit her lip, gazing at you seductively. She put two fingers in her mouth, sucking on them slowly. You set your jaw, walking over to her. Slightly growling, you pulled her to you by the waist.

"You're playing a dangerous game, little girl." You growled into her ear.

"Mhm," she hummed. "Am I now?"

"You know you are," you whispered harshly. "And I wouldn't want to teach you a lesson."

"I think you should," Lauren whispered back.

You roughly pressed your lips to hers, your tongue immediately going into her mouth. Lauren moaned as you gripped her hips tightly. You backed her up onto the table, the back of her knees hitting the table, causing her to sit.

"You're gonna have to be quiet." You warned her, putting your hands down her pants.

Lauren hid her face in the crook of your neck to keep quiet.

Let's just say, the library became one of your favorite places after that.

--/

I'm running out of ideas for this book y'all 😩

-gracie