Chapter 55

You wandered around the party. You had a bottle of water in your hand, not really wanting to drink alcohol. Everyone went their separates way, and you had no idea where Lauren went.

Lauren sat on the couch, looking at her phone. Next to her was a couple making out, and she looked up. She made a disgusted face before putting her phone up and standing up. She walked away, going outside and sitting on a bench.

Someone sat next to her, and she looked to see who it was. It was an unfamiliar face.

"Hi, I'm Luis," Luis introduced himself, giving Lauren a small smile.

"I'm Lauren," Lauren responded, "You new here?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "I saw the fliers on the lockers, and I thought, hey, why not make some new friends! Turns out, this party is pretty lame."

"Really? You seem like you'd enjoy this time of scene," Lauren looked him up, "Yep. You look like a party frat boy."

Luis chuckled, "Really? Well you look like one of those girls who's a loner and does nothing except stay in her room with the blinds shut. Oh - and is obsessed with vampire's." Lauren laughed, nodding her head.

You walked outside, smiling when you saw Lauren, but paused once you saw her laughing with Luis. You scratched the back of your neck and turned around, going back inside.

---

Normani was by the table, where the booze was. She glanced at it, and shrugged. Why not? I mean, it's not like anybody cares. Ally doesn't. Normani got a red solo cup, putting the spiked punch - which she knows is spiked - in the cup. She rocked on her feet, drinking it.

"Hey," Hailee came up next to her, then eyed the drink, "You do know that has alcohol in it, right?"

"Yep," Normani said with a shrug, "Everyone else is drinking it, so why can't I? Plus, it takes the pain away."

"Does it really now?" Hailee asked with a raised eyebrow, and Normani nodded. "Then why the hell not?" Hailee made herself a cup, drinking it. "Ooh, this is good. I'm gonna go dance, feel free to join if you want!"

---

Shawn and Camila sat on the couch next to each other. They were making fun of people. They made fun of drunk people, people who were dancing. They were also saying who should get with who. Basically they were doing nothing but laughing with each other, which was awesome to Camila.

"Hm, what about - wait," Shawn paused, squinting his eyes. He saw Lauren talking with Luis, "Is that, Lauren and that new kid, Luis?" Camila looked to where Shawn is, and she frowned, getting up.

"Yeah," she mumbled, "It is. And she's - she's blushing!"

Shawn shrugged, "They'd look good with each other."

Camila spun around and glared at him, "Where's Y/N at?"

---

You sat in your room, your legs crossed. You were on your bed, looking at a picture of you and Lauren. Lauren hadn't moved from her spot with Luis, and you could see them through your window. Lauren hadn't even talked to you since the beginning of the party. Hell, she probably wasn't even thinking about you.

Your door opened, and you looked to see Camila. She shut the door, sitting down next to you.

"You okay?" Camila asked, breaking the silence.

You shrugged, "No, but Lauren is. She's having fun with that Luis guy."

"I saw," Camila mumbled. You both looked out of the window to see Luis returning with two bottles of beer.

Luis handed one to Lauren. Lauren eyed the bottle, not sure if she should drink it or not.

"C'mon," Luis grinned, "One bottle won't do any harm. Trust me." Lauren did want to impress Luis. She wanted a new friend. Lauren hadn't even thought about you.

"Fine," she sighed out, giving in. She opened it, hesitantly bringing it up to her lips. She tilted it up, feeling it burn in the back of her throat. After a minute or two, she started to drink some more.

"There we go! Loosen up!" Luis laughed, drinking his own, "Another one?" Lauren nodded.

You looked at Camila, a frown on your face.

"Y/N -" you shook your head, standing up.

---

"Hey Allyson!" A drunk Normani giggled, finding Ally outside.

"Normani, are you drunk?" Ally asked, not waiting for an answer, "You are drunk!"

Normani giggled, "Yeah! It makes me forget why you chose Troy over me! I mean - don't get me wrong - Troy's a great guy!"

Ally sighed, "Sit down before you trip and bust your ass," Normani brought the cup to her lips as she sat down, "And no more of this." Ally took the cup from her, throwing it down on the ground.

"Hey!" Normani pouted, "Now I have to go get another one." Normani got up, but Ally pushed her back down.

"Oh no you don't," Ally stopped her, "You're going to sit here and sober up. With me. Whether you like it or not."

---

Lauren was drunk. So was Luis. The two were laughing at nothing. They moved inside, upstairs in Brad's room. Brad and other friends of his were also upstairs. Lauren had forgotten about you, and what Brad had done to her.

Luis stopped laughing and looked at Lauren. Lauren turned to Luis, a smile on her face. The smile on her face disappeared as Luis leaned in, pressing his lips to Lauren. Lauren, not thinking, kissed back. She brought her hands to the back of his neck, bringing him closer.

Brad looked and saw the two. His mind flashed to you, and he frowned. But then he remembered the hatred for you, and cheered the two on.

---

Camila leaned against the wall, seeing Shawn talk with some other girl. Shawn grinned as the other girl blushed. She shook her head, sighing as she saw you.

"Hey, have you seen Lauren?" you asked, and Camila shook her head, "I can't find her - or Luis."

"Have you checked upstairs? I'll come with you," Camila offered, wanting to get away from Shawn and that other girl. She followed you up the stairs, and you checked your room. She's not there.

The other rooms were locked - except for Brad's room. But why would she be in there? You decided to check anyway. You opened the door, your eyes widening at the sight. Lauren, on top of Luis, making out. Brad and his friends had cleared out of the room, giving the two privacy. Lauren's shirt was off, so was Luis's.

You shut the door, turning to see Camila with a worried look on her face. You walked into your bedroom, Camila following and shutting the door. You sat on your bed, putting your head in your hands. Camila frowned, sitting down next to you.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Camila mumbled, rubbing your back.

"It's not your fault," you said, lifting your head. You turned to see Camila staring at you, "It's not your fault," you felt angry, upset, confused. Out of all of those emotions, you dipped your head and pressed your lips onto Camila's.

Camila, shocked, didn't kiss back at first. You came to realization, and quickly pulled away.

"Shit, Camz, my bad," you cursed, "I didn't - I -" Camila cut you off by kissing you. You kissed back, both of you standing up.

Camila wrapped her arms around your neck, and your hands settled on her waist. You picked Camila up, her lips moving from yours and to your neck. Camila's legs wrapped around your waist as you rested her on your desk. You both parted, and you took off your shirt as she took off yours.

You stared down at Camila, "You sure?"

"Hell yes."

///

edited - 9/1/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓