Chapter 30

You walked into Lauren's room, but paused. You could hear Lauren singing. Lauren was brushing her hair, softy singing. And she's good.

"Wow," you said, "That's a talent that I never knew you had."

Lauren jumped and quit singing, "Jesus Christ! You scared the living shit out of me!"

You laughed, "You're a good singer though " you collapsed onto her bed.

"Thanks," Lauren blushed, laying down next to you. You smiled and rolled over, facing her.

---

"I'm still pissed off that she left with no explanation," Dinah said as she, Ally and Zendaya walked down the hallway.

"I didn't know her that well, but yeah, she seemed cool," Zendaya commented.

Ally stayed quiet. She still hasn't told Troy about the kiss. She felt guilty, but she couldn't find the strength to tell him. She was scared of how he's going to react.

---

Lauren was on top of you as you two made out. This is the farthest you guys have been, and that's alright, because you both wanted to take things slow.

"Hey Lau- oh shit!" Taylor walked into the room. Lauren quickly got off of you, and you set up.

"Taylor - you can't tell mom and dad - not yet," Lauren pleaded. You didn't look at Taylor, you looked at the person next to her.

"Amber," you mumbled, eyes on her.

"Y/N," she replied. Lauren looked next to Taylor to see the other girl.

"Wait, this is your sister?" Taylor asked Amber. Amber nodded.

You bit your lip and stood up.

"I have to go," you said, grabbing your things.

"Y/N, wait -"

"Lauren," you cut her off, "Please just let me go - I'll call you later," you pecked her on the cheek.

You awkwardly smiled at Amber, then walked passed her and out of the house.

"So uh, you and Y/N?" Taylor spoke up. Lauren looked down.

"Yeah..she's my, girlfriend," Lauren mumbled.

Taylor smiled, "I'm happy for you, Lauren," Lauren looked up.

"You don't care that I'm dating a girl?" Lauren asked.

"No, I don't. Love is love."

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

this is probably the last chapter i'm updating for now. might do some more later, who knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

- gracie