Chapter 65

You walked out of the class, now being outside. You were holding your books while looking around, adjusting to the sunlight. You had just finish all of your classes for the day. You saw Lauren talking to a boy, well, more like the boy talking to her. She showed no interest in the boy, and you chuckled.

Lauren sighed, listening to this boy ramble on and on about something. She looked around, locking eyes with you. She sent you a look, but you shrugged and smiled at her. She glared at you, and you simply smirked.

Lauren sighed, and then smirked when she came up with an idea. She put her hand on the boy's arm, trailing her finger down it.

"O-Oh." The boy stammered, stopping mid-sentence. You furrowed your eyebrows, sitting up straighter. The boy let out a light gasp as Lauren tugged him closer, and you felt something in your stomach.

You bit your lip, storming over to her. You yanked her arm, your hand tight around her wrist. You glared at the boy,

"Go away." You demanded, and he furiously nodded, his cheeks flushed as he ran away. You turned to Lauren, and she gasped as she saw how dark your eyes were. You tugged her into the girl's dorm, then up to your dorm.

Camila was out with Dinah and Zendaya, third-wheeling at the mall. You threw your books onto the bed, slamming the door shut, then pinning Lauren against it.

"What the fuck was that?" You asked, your voice husky and laced with jealousy.

Lauren smirked at you, "Payback for earlier. Plus, he was kinda cute." You set your jaw, your grip around her wrist getting tighter.

"Cute? His forehead looked like two-split mountains," you growled, pressing your lips onto her neck. "And I thought we made this clear earlier, the world knows that you're taken. You're mine, and mine only."

---

"I had a really great time today, Taylor." Harry smiled at Taylor as they arrived at her dorm.

"Me too," Taylor paused, then continued. "If you think about it - this is like our first date." Taylor blushed, causing Harry to grin.

"Kind of," he said, smiling. "I hope there will be a second one sometime soon?"

Taylor leaned in, kissing him on the cheek, "Most definitely."

---

Normani set on a bench that was behind the library. She couldn't believe that Troy was back. And Ally was actually talking to him.

"Mani." Normani looked up to see Ally, her face slightly red from running across campus to find her.

"Where's Troy at?" Normani asked, locking eyes with Ally.

"How would I know?" Ally questioned. "I only said hi and then ran after you."

"Oh." Normani mumbled.

"Yeah," Ally nodded. "Why are you so upset?"

"Because of Troy!" Normani exclaimed. "He left you, Ally! You cried to me because of him. And it pained me, okay? It pained me to see you crying over him. It pained me to see you crying. And us - we were ruined because of him! Even though we weren't together, I wanted us to be."

Ally stayed quiet. She sighed and set down next to Normani.

"It pains me because I love you." Normani quietly admitted, causing Ally's head to snap up.

"What?" Ally's eyes were slightly wide.

"I said I love you," Normani repeated. "And I'm tired of keeping it to myself. I love you so fucking much. I can treat you like the fucking queen you are."

"I-"

"And if you don't love me or want me back, then that's okay," Normani stood up with a shrug. "As long as you're happy. And if letting me go makes you happy, then please do it. But let me know before Friday, okay?"

And without another word, Normani walked off.

---

Camila trailed behind Dinah and Zendaya. She watched as the two held hands, and them giving each other occasional kisses on the cheeks.

"I am forever single." Camila muttered to herself as they reached the food court.

The three set down at a table, Camila setting the bags down. The couple had made Camila carried the bags. Zendaya and Dinah engaged into a conversation. They were flirting.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Camila said, rolling her eyes as she knew the couple didn't hear her.

She entered the girls restroom, only to be smacked in the face with a door.

"Ow! Shit!" Camila cursed, her hands going to her now bloody nose.

"Oh my god! Fuck! I'm so so sorry!" A blonde girl apologized. "Shit, you're bleeding!"

"Obviously - you hit me with a fucking door." Camila mumbled as the girl handed her wet paper towels. Camila tilted her head back, putting the paper towels to her nose.

"I'm sorry!" The girl apologized again.

"Yeah, whatever. I need to go."

---

You and Lauren laid in your bed, naked and tangled together. Her hair was sprawled out everywhere, as were yours.

You laid on your side, studying Lauren's features.

"What?" Lauren asked, breaking the silence as she locked eyes with you.

A small smile formed on your face, "I am so in love with you."

Lauren grinned, "I love you." Your heart fluttered, and warmth spread throughout your body.

Your fingers drew small circles on Lauren's abdomen, causing her to slightly shiver. You chuckled at her reaction, you bringing her on top of you so she's sitting on your thighs.

"I love you." You repeated.

"I love you too."

---

There was a knock at Normani's door. Normani sighed as she got out of her bed, trudging over to the door. She opened it, revealing Ally.

Normani swallowed, "Come in."

"No -" Ally paused. "No. I can't. I - I love you. I just - I don't - I don't know."

"Don't know what, Allyson?" Normani quietly asked.

"If I mean it," she ran a hand through her hair. "Or if I'm only saying it to make you feel better."

Normani slowly nodded, "That's why you have until Friday."

"I - uh, okay." Ally walked away, and Normani watched her turn the corner. When she was out of sight, Normani shut the door.

Normani kicked the door out of frustration, resting her forehead on the doorframe.

---

you are blessed with this update

I've been focused on my other book "Dangerous" and yeah. plus, I started watching "The 100" and I'm all caught up now.

so yeah. sorry for any errors. i had to re-read most of these chapters to see what had happened..lol that's bad

-Gracie