Chapter 19

Camila rushed into your room, just now hearing about your father. She paused once she entered your room. She looked around to see almost everything shattered, except some photos that were on the ceiling.

She looked over at your bed, a small smile playing on her face. Lauren is holding you, your head on her chest. You both were still sleeping.

Camila quietly exited the room, seeing as you were in good hands. She walked back down the stairs, saying bye to your aunt and exiting the house. She got into Dinah's car, who was in the drivers seat.

"Is she okay?" Dinah asked.

"Yeah," Camila said, "Lauren is up there with her, they're both sleeping."

Dinah grinned, "They totally like each other."

"Agreed."

---

Dinah has just dropped Camila off at home, and she is now back at her place. She walked into her apartment. Dinah lived alone, because her parents have a small and crowded house. But, they still check up on her.

"Zendaya!" Dinah shouted throughout the house, "I brought some food home!" Dinah had also brought some fried chicken.

In response - well, Dinah didn't get a response. She didn't hear footsteps, nothing. She frowned and searched the rooms, but Zendaya was no where to be found.

Dinah sighed and sat down at the table. There's nothing she can do, Zendaya just left. So, Dinah ate her chicken, alone.

---

Brad got cut off by a knock on Ally's door.

"Come in!" Ally called out, causing the door to open. Brad and Ally were working on their project. Troy walked into Ally's room.

"Hey," Troy greeted, "Ready to go?" Ally had a confused look on her face, but then remember that she and Troy had plans to go see the new Hunger Games movie.

"Oh, crap!" Ally exclaimed, "I totally forgot, sorry! Sorry Brad, I have to go uh, let yourself out?"

Ally grabbed her purse and phone as Brad nodded. Troy smiled at Brad before leaving with Ally. Once Brad heard the car start and leave, he got up.

He looked around Ally's room, spotting a jewelry box. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to it. He opened it, seeing two one hundred dollar bills. He bit his lip and smirked, grabbing them and putting it in his pocket. He then shut the jewelry box and quickly exited the room and house.

---

Camila was walking around the park since it was nice out. It wasn't raining, or cloudy, the sun was shining.

She looked around and saw Hailee, writing in her notebook. Camila smiled and walked over to her, sitting down on the bench.

"Hey Hailee,"!Camila spoke up, startling Hailee.

"You scared me!" Hailee laughed, "But hey."

"Sorry," Camila smiled, "What're you writing?"

Hailee shyly looked down at her notebook, a blush on her face, "Uh. I sometimes write songs."

"Really?" Camila grinned, "Maybe I could hear one sometime?"

"Maybe."

---

Lauren opened her eyes, then looking down. She saw you still asleep, your arms tightly around her waist. She smiled, then yawned.

You slowly opened her eyes, looking up at Lauren. You sighed, letting go of her and sitting up. You rubbed your eyes.

You looked around your room, frowning at the mess you made. You regret throwing things, because now you have to clean it up and get new things.

"Feeling any better?" Lauren asked.

You looked at her, "Yeah. A little bit," you got up and began to pick some things up.

"I'll help."

---

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

this chapter is so fucking short it pisses me off

- gracie 🙄