Chapter 6

Ally laughed, collapsing onto Troy's bed.

"I can't do it," she continued to laugh. "I look like a constipated elephant." Troy paused, picturing what Ally just said.

"You're right," he laid down next to her. "You do look like one."

Ally hit Troy softly on the chest, "Meanie."

----

"So, like, I didn't get your text, what do you mean a personal A from what is it? PSG or something?" Austin asked as he set on Camila's bed.

"No, Pretty Little Liars," Camila paused, then gasped. "You've never seen that show?"

"No..?" Austin said, trailing off.

"Well," Camila grinned. "I know what we're doing tonight."

----

You ate in silence as everyone at the dinner table talked.

"So, Gloria, you're single?" Mike asked, earning a weird look from his wife. Mike gave a reassuring glance at his wife.

"Uh, yeah, why?" Gloria questioned, heat rushing to her cheeks.

"I can set you up with someone," Mike said. "His name is William Simpson."

"Oh, doesn't he work at the office?" Gloria asked.

"Yeah, he has two kids, Brad and Natalie."

---

Normani looked down at a sleep Dinah. She smiled, taking a strand of her hair in-between her fingers, twirling it.

Dinah mumbled something in her sleep, then cuddling more into Normani.

---

It's Monday - again. You sighed as you walked into the school. You were having a good dream, and then the stupid alarm clock woke you up. To say you almost killed the thing was an understatement.

As you walked to your locker, you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned your head slightly to the left to see Lauren, leaning against her locker and staring at you.

You looked away, then feeling a heavy weight on your back. You groaned, holding onto their person's thighs. You know it's Camila, because you wouldn't let anyone else be this close.

"What's up, buttercup?" You asked, looking up at her.

"Me!" Camila exclaimed, a grin on her face. "No, but guess what!"

You thought about it before answering. Camila has a crush on Austin, and Austin and her are hanging out.

"Austin asked you out on a date?" You guessed.

"No! Aus-wait, what? How'd you know?"

"I know everything."

----

You watched as Dinah and Normani walked hand-in-hand to the school. You raised an eyebrow.

Didn't Dinah like Camila?

"Are you two a thing now?" Lauren asked.

Normani and Dinah glanced at each other, "Yes."

----

As you were walking down the hall, you get shoved against the locker. You groaned, looking to see Brad.

"Did you really think I'd let you off the hook that easily?" he bitterly chuckled.

"What the hell do you want?" You questioned, his arm against your chest. "I told you I wouldn't get in your way again, so leave me the fuck alone!"

Brad doesn't say anything, instead, he brings his free hand and punches you in the nose. You groaned, feeling blood trickle from your nose and down your face.

When you were ten, you did karate and got a black belt. You basically beat everyone in your class.

As Brad swings again, you grab his fist, then twisting it around. You use your right foot to kick him, making him let go of you. You let go of his fist.

He coughs, then charges at you again. You were too focused on Brad that you didn't realize that the bell has rung and students were exiting their classes.

You side-stepped Brad, causing him to ram into the lockers. He groaned, then pushed off the lockers and faces you.

He comes at you, raising his fist. You catch his fist, twisting his arm around his back.

"Now, before I break your arm, I want you to stop talking to me, stop trying to get with Lauren, and never speak to her again, got it?" You growled, still not seeing everyone circling around you guys.

Lauren and her friends and Camila stand in front of the circle, watching you and Brad.

"Yes-yes! I'm sorry! Man! Let me go!" Brad cried out.

"Good," You mumbled, letting go of his arm and pushing him to the ground.

You looked up, looking around at the crowed. Some people glared at you, while others stared at you in shock.

Fuck, what did I just get myself into?

---

happy Halloween guys!

but yeah..i don't know Brad's dads name so it's William lmao okay fuck

-Gracie.

edited 1/9/2017