Chapter 9

You looked around your room before you left, spotting a purse. You walked over to it, looking through it.

It's Lauren's.

-----

"I can't believe I'm partners with Brad," Ally groaned. "Out of all the people, it had to be Brad."

"At least it's not Y/N, imagine what her life is like," Dinah said. "Yeah, Lauren. What is Y/N like?"

Lauren doesn't know if she can tell them or not. I mean, you didn't say that she couldn't.

"She's pretty chill and cool." Lauren said with a shrug.

"What about her personal life? Does she have a secret layer with dead bodies?" Normani asked, laughing, "I bet she does."

"No-" Lauren started, but is cut off.

"Hey, where's your purse?" Ally asked, noticing that she's not wearing it, "Did you leave it at Y/N's house?"

"Bad choice, she might've went through it," Dinah and Normani continued to tease you.

"No, actually, it's right here," You said, setting it on the table. "You left it at my house last night. And, before you say anything else, Dinah. I know about your crush, and don't think I won't tell her." And with that, you walked away.

That may of sounded harsh, but it wasn't. You were defending yourself. Though it was also Normani, you have nothing on her yet.

And, you could easily break up Dinah's and Normani's relationship. Camila has a crush on about three people, those three people being Austin, Dinah and Shawn.

----

You covered your ears, listening as your mother and father yell at each other. You were in your room, with your door locked.

A thud was then heard. You scrambled to get up, thinking of the worse. You unlocked your door, running down the stairs.

You see your mother of the floor, holding her cheek. Your father stood above her, his hand raised and a shocked expression on his face.

That was the first time he ever hit your mother. There was a couple of other times, but that's it.

"Y/N? Y/N!" You snapped out of your thoughts, focusing your eyes on Camila.

"Yeah? Sorry." You muttered, shaking your head. "What were you saying?"

----

"I can't believe she had the nerve to threaten me," Dinah scoffed, then glanced at Normani. "I don't even have a crush on Camila anymore."

Dinah felt guilty for lying to Normani. She still does like Camila.

Normani smiled, taking Dinah's hand and rubbing circles on the back of it.

"Well you did talk crap about her," Ally pointed out, "So I don't blame her."

"Like I said, she's a cool girl until you mess with her," Lauren said," I thought that was clear when she beat Brad up."