Chapter 64

Taylor was hurriedly walking across campus. She was late to her first class of the semester, and that's bad. Harry was walking around, his eyes scanning the sky. Taylor, not looking at where she was going, bumped into Harry.

"Shit!" Taylor cursed as she dropped her stuff. "My bad."

Harry looked down, picking up her stuff, "No, it was my bad. I wasn't looking."

"Thanks," Taylor mumbled, then looked up at Harry. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Shouldn't you?" Harry remarked. "But yeah, I'm already late. So what's the point of going?"

Taylor smiled, "That's a good point. I guess I don't need to go either. Can I join you?"

---

You walked up behind Lauren, wrapping your arms around her. She was putting on a shirt. You two were in your dorm, and Camila is in class. You kissed Lauren's shoulder, then up to her neck, softly nibbling on it.

"Y/N," Lauren mumbled. "I'm going to be late for my first class."

"So?" You questioned, your mouth still on her neck. "My first class doesn't start for another two hours."

Lauren sighed, "Mine starts in thirty minuets." You shrugged, kissing up to the shell of her ear.

"Don't leave me alone," you muttered into her ear. "Keep me company. And it's only one class, what harm can it do?" Lauren shuttered, and you knew you had her. You smirked, turning her around and pushing her up against the wall.

---

"I'm in the Navy," Harry told Taylor as they set in a café. "I'm on a break. Along with my other best friends, and we decided to come here. My little sister also goes here."

"What's your sister's name? I might know her." Taylor asked, smiling at Harry.

"Y/N L/N." Harry stated, and Taylor's face lit up.

"Y/N? I know her. I met her the first day she was here, she's pretty cool. But she looks like she can be a dick." Taylor frowned.

Harry chuckled, "She can. But you learn to love her. And I'm guessing you also know her other friends?"

"Yeah," Taylor nodded. "I know about Lauren too."

"They're back together," Harry commented. "I'm happy for her. I've never seen Y/N so happy." Before Taylor could respond, someone came up to Harry.

"Harry? Isn't your class like, now?" Niall asked, chuckling.

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "But I was running late and ran into Taylor. Taylor, this is Niall, Niall, this is Taylor."

---

Ally's classes were officially over for the day. She was walking around campus, a cup of coffee in her hand. She was tired, and she needed an energy booster. The first day of college was hard. She had trouble remembering where every class was, and she was almost late for all of them. Luckily she made it in time.

Ally saw Normani, sitting on a bench while looking at her phone. She smiled and began to walk over there, but she bumped into someone.

"Shit, my bad." A familiar voice cursed. She held her coffee back so she didn't spill it on the person.

"It's - " Ally looked up, her eyes widening. "T-Troy."

"Ally?" Troy looked down. Normani looked up, hearing Ally's voice. She swallowed when she saw Troy, standing up as she put her phone in her back pocket.

Ally glanced behind Troy to see Normani staring at them, and Normani began to walk away, shaking her head.

---

You hovered over Lauren, your lips attached to hers. Both of you were under the covers, completely naked, and your bodies sweaty and hot. You collapsed next to Lauren, seeing that you left hickies on her neck. You chuckled, and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"What're you laughing at?" She asked, confused.

"Nothing," you smiled. "It's just. I left a lot of markings on your neck." Lauren gasped, pressing her fingers to her neck and slightly wincing.

"God damn it, Y/N!" Lauren exclaimed with a sigh.

You shrugged, "They look good to me. I'm proud. Now everyone knows that you're taken." Lauren set up, climbing onto your waist and straddling you.

"I don't see any on you," Lauren leaned down to your ear, her voice a whisper, but raspy. "Maybe I'll have to give you one." She licked under your ear, causing you to let out a moan. You and Lauren both were dominant, so it was fairly interesting between you too.

Right now, though, you're enjoying dominant Lauren. You placed your hands on her ass, squeezing it, but she grabbed your hands, pinning them above your head. Lauren kissed down to your neck, licking it and sucking on your neck. Out of nowhere, she bit your neck, causing you to hiss.

"Fucking Christ, Lauren!" You hissed as she pulled away. When Lauren released your wrists, your hands automatically went up to your neck. You felt where she bit you at, wincing. "Fuck, Lauren."

"Now you know how I feel," she chuckled, her eyes dark with lust. "Now everyone knows your taken." You were about to respond, but the door open.

"Woah! Okay!" Camila quickly backed up, shutting the door. Lauren got off of you, almost falling off of the bed, causing you to laugh. Lauren glared at you as she got dress.

"Thanks for asking if I'm okay." Lauren sarcastically said. You didn't respond, you just kept laughing. "Get the fuck up and get dress, asshole." Lauren huffed, throwing you your clothes. You got up, putting on your clothes, your stomach hurting from laughing.

Lauren opened the door, where Camila stood, leaning against the wall, her eyes wide.

"That was horrifying," Camila commented, coming in and shutting the door. "Next time, leave a bra or something on the door so I know you two are..having fun."

"Noted," You looked at your watch. "I have to go to class, oh - and Lauren, your class just ended. Sorry for making you miss your first class!" You ran out the door as you opened it, hearing Lauren run after you.

"Uh, bye then?" Camila said to herself, sitting down on the bed.

"Y/N you little asshole!" Lauren shouted, following you.

"Don't wanna be late to your second class, do ya?" You continued to run, laughing as you did. Lauren stopped, realizing that you were right.

"I'll get you later, prick." Lauren muttered, storming off.

"Love you too!"

---

so i realized that this story still exists and that i should update it

lol.

-gracie.