Chapter 22

You and Lauren walked into the school, holding hands. You two weren't official yet, but you two were still going on dates.

"What's your first bell?" Dinah asked Zendaya.

Zendaya looked down at her schedule, "Uh. Math."

You and Lauren walked up to Dinah and Zendaya.

"Hey Dinah, who is this?" Lauren asked, causing Dinah and Zendaya to look at you two.

"Oh, this is Zendaya. Zendaya, that is Lauren and Y/N. Are you two a thing?" Dinah inquired.

"Not officially," you answered.

---

Normani leaned against her locker, watching Troy and Ally talk from afar. Ally laughed at something Troy said, causing Normani's stomach to twist.

She wanted to make Ally laugh. She wanted to make her smile. She wanted to make her day. She wanted Ally.

But Ally was with Troy. They're happy. And Troy was Normani's partner. There are so many obstacles to get to Ally. But if life doesn't have any obstacles, then you're going nowhere.

"You know," Brad said, coming up to Normani, "It's very obvious that you like her. You should tell her."

Normani looked at Brad, "Did I ask you?" she had a look of disgust on her face.

Brad shrugged, "I'm not that bad of a guy. But if you like her then tell her, screw Troy. From what I've learned in life, if you want something, then you have to take it for yourself," with that, Brad walked away.

Normani sighed and looked at Ally and Troy again.

---

You were at your locker, looking through it.

"Why didn't you tell me!" you turned your head to see Camila, a hand on her hip as she glared at you.

You laughed, "You're too nice to be mad at me. But tell you what?"

"The whole school is buzzing about you and Lauren being together!" Camila exclaimed.

You sighed and shut your locker, "I didn't tell you because we're not officially together. We're taking things slow."

"That's the same thing!"

"No it isn't," you began to walk to lunch, Camila following you.

---

"Hey," you smiled at Lauren, sitting down beside her. Camila sat across from you, next to Dinah and Hailee.

"Okay, so I'm going to ask Mr. Jefferson if you can be put in a group with Camila and me. That's Camila," Dinah informed Zendaya, pointing to Camila.

Camila gave a cute smile and waved at Zendaya. Zendaya waved back.

Troy and Ally walked into the cafeteria, hand in hand. They then sat down at the lunch table, across from Normani and Hailee.

"Hey Normani," Troy said, looking at her, "I'm going to have to cancel on coming over for the project, Ally and I are going on a date."

"Okay," Normani said through gritted teeth. Normani could've swore they just went on a date the other day.

You took notice to Normani's anger and raised an eyebrow. You saw her glare at Troy when he wasn't looking. Like I said, you notice everything.

"Oh, speaking of projects, Hailee, we're going over to Y/N's house tonight," Lauren casually said.

"What!? Why my house? I never ag-"

"Yeah, well I said so," Lauren cut you off. "It's your house and that's final."

You let out an exaggerated sigh, "Fine."

"Looks like we know who the top is." Dinah muttered. Troy snorted, along with Normani and Zendaya.

"Dinah!" Ally gasped. You glared at Dinah, while Lauren softly giggled.

"Just speaking the truth!" Dinah defended herself.

"Top?" Camila mumbled, looking down at the table.

"Nothing Camila," you said, "Don't worry about it."

///

edited - 8/17/17

snapchat : graciejbands

i got chased by a wasp yesterday

- gracie 💀