Chapter 42

Camila and Shawn were in Shawn's room. The two had guitar's in their hands, strumming the strings. Shawn had been teaching Camila how to play guitar, and in exchange, Camila helped him with his Spanish.

"Camila," Shawn hesitated, "Instead of helping me with Spanish today - I uh, would you erm, go on a date with me?"

Camila smiled, "Of course."

---

Cara was walking down the hallway when someone bumped into her. Cara, with quick reflexes, grabbed the person by their elbow's and caught them. Cara looked up and locked eyes with a girl.

"Sorry! Shoot! I'm so sorry!" the girl apologized, a blush forming on her cheeks.

Cara smiled at the girl's cuteness, "Hey, it's okay. I'm Cara, you?"

The girl gave a shy smile, "I'm Kendall."

Hailee, from across the hall, saw this interaction. She couldn't help but glare at Kendall. She felt jealousy in the pit of her stomach. So, instead of staying and watching, she turned around and walked to class.

---

"Guess who has a date tonight? Me!" Camila grinned at you.

"Did he finally have the balls to ask you out?" you asked, looking up from your textbook. You closed it, putting it to the side and leaning back in the chair.

"Yes. We're going on a date tonight - I don't know where, though," Camila responded. Lauren walked into your room, groaning as she threw her bag onto the floor, then collapsing on your bed.

"I'm so tired," Lauren mumbled, cuddling into your pillows.

"Why?" Camila inquired.

"Softball tryouts," Lauren murmured, "My legs hurt. My arms hurt. Everything hurts!"

Camila's phone went off, she looked at it, "I have to go. Mother calls!"

"Bye Mila," you said as she walked out. She held up the peace sign, then shut the door. You turned to Lauren, softly laughing and standing up. You walked over to her and laid down next to her.

"It hurts," she mumbled, looking up at you, "Oh! Massage?" she pouted.

You rolled your eyes, but smiled, "Sure," you went to the end of the bed, grabbing her feet and beginning to rub it.

---

Ally walked up onto her porch when she saw an envelope on her doorstep. She furrowed her eyebrows and picked it up. She opened it, a note and $200 attached to it.

Thanks for the money, princess. I'm not all that bad, here is your money. - x

Only one person has ever called Ally a princess, Bradley.

---

"Where are we going?" Camila asked as Shawn drove. Shawn glanced over at Camila, a smile on his lips, then returned his eyes to the road.

"It's a surprise," Shawn told her, making Camila groan.

"I hate surprises."

----

You paused once you got to Lauren's thighs. You looked at Lauren, who was already staring back down at you. Lauren was now seated on the chair, and you were on your knees.

"If doing this makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to Y/N," Lauren rushed out.

"I'm comfortable, I just want to make sure you are," you told her, keeping your eyes trained on her.

"Yeah..I'm comfortable," Lauren murmured. You gave her a small smile, placing your hands on her thighs.

Lauren's breath hitched once she felt your cold hands on her thigh. Normally, people would be bothered by your cold hands, but not Lauren. She loved the feeling of the coldness. Lauren was wearing your soccer shorts. You made her change, because giving a massage in jeans isn't comfortable. Lauren let out a moan, causing you to stop and your head to snap up.

That turned you on. Lauren opened her eyes, them now wide. She wasn't expecting to let that noise out. You stood up, quickly pressing your lips onto Lauren's. Apparently Lauren was feeling the same way, so she quickly kissed you back. She wrapped her arms around your neck, you picking her up. She wrapped her legs around your waist.

You set her down on your desk, pushing some of the things off so she could have more room. Lauren broke the kiss and pulled your shirt off. You were now only in a bra and black skinny jeans. Lauren looked into your eyes, which were filled with lust, love, and passion.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Lauren?" you asked, your voice low and raspy, turning on Lauren even more.

"Shut up and kiss me," she murmured. You took that as a yes, placing your lips back onto hers.

///

edited - 8/18/17

snapchat : graciejbands

save me from my boredom please ^

-gracie 💓