Chapter 45

For the past few days, Kendall and Cara have been hanging out - which meant no sex for Hailee. Hailee was craving Cara's touch. But no, whenever Hailee went over, she saw Kendall's car in the driveway, so she just left and went home.

Hailee's starting to think that maybe having sex with Cara was a bad thing. Hailee sighed and collapsed onto her bed.

---

"I'm here!" Harry came into the household.

"Finally!" you exclaimed, "Alright, so, Aunt Gloria is out with William. When she comes back, everything needs to be set up. She thinks she's just going out on a birthday date with him, but no."

Brad came out of the kitchen, and Harry looked at him. Harry and Brad, or Natalie, have met yet.

"Oh, Harry, that's Brad, William's son," you introduced Brad. You and Brad were being civil with each other, just for your the sake of his Dad and your Aunt. You two were doing so good at it that William nor Gloria knows about the history between you two. But, Harry knows everything, because you told him.

Harry set his jaw, "Nice to meet you. Bradley."

"You too, Harry."

Lauren then came from downstairs. Harry smiled once he saw your girlfriend.

"Hey Lauren!" Harry greeted her.

Lauren looked up, "Harry! Hey."

"When should the other boys be here?" you asked, checking your watch.

"Any minute now."

---

"Hey Shawn," Camila walked up to Shawn.

"Hey Mila, what's up?" Shawn asked, not noticing he let 'Mila' slip out. Camila smiled at the nickname before continuing.

"I know you don't know Y/N or anyone else, but, I want you to come with me to Y/N's Aunt's birthday party. It's a surprise party and it'll be a lot of fun. So..please?" she asked.

"Sure," Shawn said, looking down into Camila's eyes, "Anything for you."

---

"We're here!" Louis's voice shouted throughout the house hold. You, hearing them, ran into the living room and hugged the first person you saw - which was Liam.

"Hi, Y/N." Liam chuckled, hugging you back.

"Hi boys," you hugged each of them.

"Dammnn!" Zayn drew out, "Look at how much you've grown!"

You blushed and chuckled, "Hi to you too, Zayn." Lauren raised an eyebrow and noticed how you blushed at Zayn. She chose to ignore the feeling in her stomach and walk up to you.

"Hi, I'm Lauren," Lauren introduced herself.

"Right! This is Lauren, my girlfriend," you smiled.

///

edited - 8/19/17

snapchat : graciejbands

- gracie 💓