Chapter 4

The party continued, and everyone was on the dance floor, dancing. Well, almost everyone.

You were in the backyard, leaning against the fence. Shawn's house was on a cliff, and below the cliff was the beautiful city of Miami.

It was quiet in the backyard, not many people. And the people who were outside were talking or smoking, or both. You didn't mind the smoking, because you were used to the smell.

You looked at your watch, 12:05 AM. You looked up at the moon, softly sighing.

----

Camila and Austin were on the dance floor. They weren't dirty dancing like the others, no, they were just dancing in front of each other.

Camila hasn't drank any beer, but Austin has. Only one, though.

Dinah watched from afar, a jealous glare on her face. If looks could kill, Austin would be dead.

"Why don't you just go over there and ask to talk to her?" Normani asked, shouting over the music.

"What would I say?" Dinah asked.

"I don't know, that's up to you!" Normani responded over the music.

Dinah sighed, watching Camila and Austin dance.

----

Ally was making a drink when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She spun around, red solo cup in hand. She looked up to see the tall and handsome boy, Troy.

"Hi," he gave a charming smile. "I'm Troy." Truth be told, Troy noticed Ally staring at him. And he has to admit, she's pretty damn cute.

"H-hi, I'm A-Ally." Ally stammered.

"Care to dance?" Troy offered, still smiling. Ally nodded, setting her cup down.

----

Lauren looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She splashed some water in her face, since her makeup is waterproof, she doesn't have to worry about it coming off.

She then straightened her dress out, then walking out of the bathroom. She scanned the dance floor, and Brad is nowhere in sight.

Lauren wondered how Y/N kept coming to her rescues. A thousand thoughts roamed her head;

Is she stalking me? Why does she keep saving me?

Lauren shook her head, this is suppose to be a fun night.

----

You made your way back into the house. As you were walking in, someone yanked you back out. You turned around to see Brad.

"What do you want?" You asked, his hand still clasped around your wrist.

"You keep interrupting Lauren and I," he spat. "So, this is your first warning; don't interrupt her and I again, got it?"

You stared at Brad, then blinked.

"Okay," You shrugged. Honestly, you only said yes so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Plus, like we established earlier, you don't like to get into drama.

"Good," He gave you a glare, before letting go of your wrist and walking back into the party.

Brad just threatened me, and all I said was okay? Ha, okay my ass! You thought.

You are definitely not letting Brad touch Lauren - ever again.

You didn't like being told what to do. And when you're told not to do something, it just makes you want to do it even more.

----

Normani is on her fourth drink, while Dinah is on her fifth. The two are dancing on the dance floor - together.

By far, they're both drunk.

Dinah pressed her front against Normani's front. Normani rubbed against Dinah, while Dinah placed her hands on her hips.

Dinah's hot breath was on Normani's neck, and Normani shivered as her neck hair stood up. Dinah pressed her lips on Normani's neck, lightly kissing it.

"Let's take this upstairs, hm?" Dinah whispered in her ear.

By now, Dinah has forgotten about Camila and how she's dancing with Austin. All thats running through her is the alcohol and that she wants Normani.

Normani nodded, not finding words.

----

k hi

-Gracie.

edited - 1/5/17